Author Topic: Classic single player RPG questions....?  (Read 5690 times)

Aeolus

• This is the Monado's Powerbomb!
  • Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.
    • View Profile
Re: Classic single player RPG questions....?
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2012, 08:52:53 PM »
I got the dev room ending after a single play through and I was missing a lot of the best gear and wasn't stat maxing because I was not using a guide. It's not that hard.

I don't know about you but I didn't use a guide either (beyond the one built into the PSX version of CT), I just have a habit of hoarding stat ups since I can never be too sure about whether I want to diversify or to min/max. It just saved me a lot of trouble when I went and trashed Lavos with only Marle and whatever levels and gear I had on hand after my first run (it's not hard to bump into most of the gear listed by Annubis anyways since they're contained in noted treasure troves).

Also, I could be mistaken but wasn't there two points where you could reach the dev room ending in CT? Am I thinking of CC? Or am I dreaming of Shashami?
In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.

John

Re: Classic single player RPG questions....?
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2012, 11:52:19 AM »
Also, I could be mistaken but wasn't there two points where you could reach the dev room ending in CT? Am I thinking of CC? Or am I dreaming of Shashami?

I'm fairly certain you can get the dev room by beating Lavos when it is summoned by Queen Zeal.
THROW PICKLE IN BURGER TO SPEED UP COMMERCIAL