Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 21, 2014, 12:24:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334507 Posts in 13704 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  The Helper Monkey
| | |-+  I'm begging for money (for my cat)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: I'm begging for money (for my cat)  (Read 5102 times)
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2012, 12:54:38 PM »

He was awesome. I would play games in my room and he would walk over and just chill, meow to get me to pet him a little bit, then walk out and go sleep somewhere awkward. He got out once, but came home, which resulted in him just leaving whenever he felt like. The last time he left he never came home...but every now and then I'd be sitting in my garage playing some games (kind of like a man cave for my teenage years) and he'd walk over, come inside and chill for a bit. He'd let me pet him a little bit, and then he'd walk off again. He was the king of the neighborhood...my little badass. I ended up moving a year after that and basically lost track of him...he'd be 13 now. Wasn't the friendliest kitty but he was so cool...

TASTY!
Fei

!?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2012, 01:25:16 PM »

My deepest condolences. 

I lost my job before my 18 year old dog got sick.  Not having money isn't that bad when you're still helping your household, but when this started happening, the feeling of helplessness hit me like a ton of bricks.

It's been almost 3 years, but last week I had a dream that he was licking my face.  I'm going through a lot of other hardships right now, so it is nice that he is still there for me when when the chips are down.

It's really great that so many people were there to help you.  You maximized his life.  You did well.

If you re-spec your elduhz and own a Vita - http://twitter.com/BSNursery
Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2012, 02:08:51 PM »

I had a dream the other day that my current +1 and I were petting my childhood pup. She was rolling around on her back and we were doing the tummy rub pet.

Loved pets never leave ya

edit: the dog was rolling around on her back not the lady friend
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 02:15:13 PM by Yoda » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: