Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 30, 2014, 07:21:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327828 Posts in 13420 Topics by 2169 Members
Latest Member: KopeAcetic
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Suikoden 6, Breath of Fire 6, and Wild Arms 6...
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: Suikoden 6, Breath of Fire 6, and Wild Arms 6...  (Read 9515 times)
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2012, 09:41:25 PM »

I'm not quite sure I follow.

Are you trying to convert me into some religion?

He sounds like a teacher in 20XX talking about Magazines.
GuardianBoi

SOphie!

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: October 20, 2012, 03:33:11 AM »

Since this thread was revived by RPGseeker, I just want to take the opportunity to point out a strange little synchronicity.... If anyone checks out gameinformer mag, the most recent issue actually has an article about this which talks about the prospect of ever seeing a future to these IP's....

see how cool we are...? RPGfan is ahead of the curve... were freakin' trendsetters in the realm of gaming publications here-LoL....

More importantly, that article was written by our former Managing Editor, Kimberley Wallace. There's a reason why GI's RPG coverage has suddenly improved so much... ;D

That's so cool! I know I just got my copy and had to tell everyone that we've been discussing this for some time now! Haha!

Who knows? Maybe some of the companies that make all the games we love will see it and realize that there is SO MUCH MONEY to be made on continuing any one of those games. Instead of completely re-doing Final Fantasy 13 over and over again with sequels no one wants, they could just listen to what we, the fans, are saying and go back to a classic series that's been lost in time.

I'm ridiculously excited for the release date of Tales of Xillia...but other than that, there isn't much on my list. Hence why all of these nostalgic games are coming back into play. I mean, I'm replaying Wild Arms 2 and Grandia 1 on my PSP for that very reason.

Oh well, my fingers may be sore from crossing them so hard for so long in the hopes that some new exciting announcements will happen soon...but I won't stop. That is, until they announce some terrible spin off like Final Fantasy XIII-2-2: Hope's Side Of The Story For Some Reason.

pigTails of...
Aeolus
I'm not evil!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: October 20, 2012, 06:19:54 AM »

Since this thread was revived by RPGseeker, I just want to take the opportunity to point out a strange little synchronicity.... If anyone checks out gameinformer mag, the most recent issue actually has an article about this which talks about the prospect of ever seeing a future to these IP's....

see how cool we are...? RPGfan is ahead of the curve... were freakin' trendsetters in the realm of gaming publications here-LoL....

More importantly, that article was written by our former Managing Editor, Kimberley Wallace. There's a reason why GI's RPG coverage has suddenly improved so much... ;D

That's so cool! I know I just got my copy and had to tell everyone that we've been discussing this for some time now! Haha!

Who knows? Maybe some of the companies that make all the games we love will see it and realize that there is SO MUCH MONEY to be made on continuing any one of those games. Instead of completely re-doing Final Fantasy 13 over and over again with sequels no one wants, they could just listen to what we, the fans, are saying and go back to a classic series that's been lost in time.

I'm ridiculously excited for the release date of Tales of Xillia...but other than that, there isn't much on my list. Hence why all of these nostalgic games are coming back into play. I mean, I'm replaying Wild Arms 2 and Grandia 1 on my PSP for that very reason.

Oh well, my fingers may be sore from crossing them so hard for so long in the hopes that some new exciting announcements will happen soon...but I won't stop. That is, until they announce some terrible spin off like Final Fantasy XIII-2-2: Hope's Side Of The Story For Some Reason.

You do realize that Konami has made a pretty good case for leaving things well enough alone with their recent attempts at cobbling together a Suikoden game. And Capcom too have made a pretty good demonstration in regards to series and franchises they don't want to see existing anymore.

You've misunderstood me. I just seek your death only because you're in the way of my goal of world conquest. I can't help it that I have evil ambitions and am named Dark Lord. Honest.
GuardianBoi

SOphie!

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: October 20, 2012, 03:46:31 PM »

You do realize that Konami has made a pretty good case for leaving things well enough alone with their recent attempts at cobbling together a Suikoden game. And Capcom too have made a pretty good demonstration in regards to series and franchises they don't want to see existing anymore.

I know this. It's just very unfortunate. I guess I'll just have to keep blindly hoping against hope. Haha. :)

pigTails of...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: