Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 19, 2014, 01:23:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Congratulations to Andrew Barker! RPGfan Editor of the Year and now Chief News Editor!
340955 Posts in 13935 Topics by 2222 Members
Latest Member: XanTehMan
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Nippon Ichi's Project: D "Disgaea D2"
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Print
Author Topic: Nippon Ichi's Project: D "Disgaea D2"  (Read 12673 times)
TiamatNM

tiagol@live.com CursedTiamat
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2013, 12:56:23 PM »

Nippon Ichi also confirmed Asagi will be in Disgaea Dimension 2

Come on Nippon Ichi, make her goddamn game already. It's seriously sad to see her get shelved in every game =(

That's the joke, dood.

Too bad it has never been funny
Klyde Chroma
LVL 12. Obsessive Compulsive Fruity Assassin

If Hitler was an introvert, he'd be me.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2013, 03:02:00 PM »

Wow.... its a good day to be a fan of NISA localizations! God of Fate has me excited as well... Now just show me the LE's so I can open my wallet.... I am such a sucker for NISA bonus junk.... can't wait for my hyperdimension lunch pale in a few weeks :) LoL

Klyde Chroma / XBox Live Network
Triscal-Goddess / PSN
 Remember, DON'T do drugs... an owl will tear your face off.

DrGonzo

View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: February 23, 2013, 12:51:39 AM »

This makes me want to buy the rest of the disgaea games on PSP even though I know I won't have time to complete all of them fully for a short while.
ZeronHitaro

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: February 24, 2013, 02:56:22 PM »

God of Fate pretty much had me at 'spiritual successor to ZHP'.

D2 I'm starting to lean on the 'buy' it side of the fence. I really, really don't want to play a Disgaea-style game on a non-portable console these days. But seeing the new custom classes tempts the SRPG deprived me this generation. Seriously where did this genre go? XP
Lard

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: June 13, 2013, 10:12:05 AM »

Here's a pretty lengthy preview for Guided Fate.

Looks interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGcTTsSkJ60&sns=em

I avoid online multiplayer because my brain still works.
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: June 14, 2013, 08:27:55 PM »

Cool, a Disgaea game where I get to run around in the middle of winter getting attacked by mutants, wearing nothing but high heels and a skirt suit!

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Klyde Chroma

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: June 29, 2013, 04:11:05 PM »

Thank goodness the "name that weapon" contest has ended....

I don't care about winning much of anything, though for some strange reason I became OBSESSED with that weapon contest for the last week. Every moment online I spent crafting names for submission.... I got to the point where I started submitting entries under different names and e-mail addresses in case they started to think I was looney for submitting (literally) hundreds of names.

So if anyone here subscribes to the prinny bomb newsletter look for the name "Klyde Chroma" in the winners my friends because it WILL BE SO!!! Mwahahahahaa.... also look for the name "Zach Dende" and "Trynn Ark" just in case.....

NOTE: I don't actually think I am gonna win but I feel the false bravado (coupled with the unreasonable volume of my efforts) somehow increases my chances.

Triscal-Goddess / PSN

Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: July 10, 2013, 02:20:13 AM »

Crazy limited edition.

Am I the only one getting burned out on Disgaea?  I used to enjoy the series, but now I just look at it and think, wow another game for my backlog.  They just take too long and they're all kind of the same...might just pas on this one.

Cyril

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: July 10, 2013, 02:30:51 AM »

Yeah, I'm a bit burned out as well.  It's not that I don't enjoy it, it's just that I can only spend a few hundred hours with a game every few years.  They're bad, per se, just that I've spent so much time with them that I don't really feel like spending more.

Also, there's some crazy content in that special edition for its price.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 02:49:29 AM by Cyril » Logged
Klyde Chroma

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: July 10, 2013, 02:41:55 AM »

I CAN'T BELIEVE NONE OF MY NAMES WON!!!!!

The frustration can't be described...

I submit 100's of names... no... it was definately 4 digits worth...

And the winners suck by the way.... In fact, even if they were decent names, my seething malice would prevent me from even noticing at this point.

SCREW YOU NIPPON ICHI!!! SCREW YOU!!!.... now take my money and give me that slick LE please :)

Triscal-Goddess / PSN

Ranadiel

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: July 10, 2013, 07:14:41 AM »

Crazy limited edition.

Am I the only one getting burned out on Disgaea?  I used to enjoy the series, but now I just look at it and think, wow another game for my backlog.  They just take too long and they're all kind of the same...might just pas on this one.
I admit to being in a similar situation. I haven't even played Disgaea 4 yet because the series doen't interest me that yet.....yet I still manage to be interested enough to get all the special editions. x_x
Klyde Chroma

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: July 11, 2013, 03:10:31 PM »

I'm torn on which LE to get. I haven't looked at a strategy guide outside of gamefaqs since the PSX era and don't know what to expect really. Would grabbing the big LE with the guide prove useful for post game content? I wouldn't crack it open (the guide) until I hit post game for fear of spoilers but I do feel having a guide for this sort of title might be worth it.

Any opinions on guides from folks who are not sick of Disgaea? Hell, with dwindling interest noted, I'd appreciate the offered perspectives of those who aren't terribly stoked about the game as well.

I just really don't know what published guides even cover and I heard some real lousy feedback about the bradygames guide for disgaea 4 being horribly incomplete.

Triscal-Goddess / PSN

Cyril

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: July 11, 2013, 03:35:29 PM »

The previous Disgaea strategy guides have been pretty damn good , they're not just the average Prima Guide(and that original Phantom Brave one was flat out amazing), but I'm not sure if there will be enough changes in the formula to warrant a purchase.  I picked up the SE version without the guide and will probably just use the GameFAQs message boards if I'm looking for tips.
Klyde Chroma

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: July 11, 2013, 04:17:54 PM »

The previous Disgaea strategy guides have been pretty damn good , they're not just the average Prima Guide(and that original Phantom Brave one was flat out amazing), but I'm not sure if there will be enough changes in the formula to warrant a purchase.  I picked up the SE version without the guide and will probably just use the GameFAQs message boards if I'm looking for tips.

Thanks for the tip! I just saw that the stock for the LE with the strategy guide is already below 50 percent so your prudent response is mondo-appreciated :)

Triscal-Goddess / PSN

ZeronHitaro

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: July 11, 2013, 05:54:03 PM »

Not really a fan of the current bundle selections. Where's the normal game + guide option without the extra crap? :-\ Heck you can't eve pre-order the guide by itself.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: