Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 20, 2014, 09:48:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
337759 Posts in 13830 Topics by 2212 Members
Latest Member: WhiteWishes
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Nippon Ichi's Project: D "Disgaea D2"
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Print
Author Topic: Nippon Ichi's Project: D "Disgaea D2"  (Read 12191 times)
TiamatNM

tiagol@live.com CursedTiamat
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: October 22, 2013, 04:05:45 AM »

finally got flonne to level 100 and man I really shoulda done that sooner.  flonnezilla is so funny looking now
AuraChannelerChris
The RPG Adventurer

Ultimate RPG Gamer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: October 22, 2013, 11:32:13 PM »

http://nisamerica.com/index.php?nav=dlc&nav_id=disgaead2&region=0&sortby=date&sorttype=asc

DLC Schedule for North America.

The first were release in October 1st: Fuka & Desco are paid DLC. Legacy Costume Pack (the main trio's Disgaea 4 looks) is free.

The next ones, released on November 5th, are Adell, Rozalin, and Liliel (from Guided Fate Paradox).
« Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 11:34:17 PM by AuraChannelerChris » Logged

"(Huh. He's been quiet for a while. I wonder what's he thinking?)" ~Made by yours truly~
Youtube Channel - Current Walkthrough: The Wonderful 101
Klyde Chroma
LVL 12. Obsessive Compulsive Fruity Assassin

If Hitler was an introvert, he'd be me.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: November 09, 2013, 05:09:40 PM »

Ok, all I gotta say without becoming spoiler-ific is the final boss is FREAKIN' CHEAP!!

"Difficult spike" does not do it justice... I was over-powered to a point that enabled me to literally one hit everything in the final chapter yet could hardly touch the final boss. I like the fact that there is some challenge here but while the rest of the game had me thinking whilst grinding, this scenario has me STRICTLY grinding. I also feel like the final chapter's maps were rushed in contrast to the rest of the game.

All and all I loved D2 to be honest. In spite of its apparent faults, it struck the right chords with me. But I WILL NOT defend the nose dive the final chapter takes. The main campaign is coming to a close that feels very abrupt and "out of place" IMO. Maybe I will feel wee bit different once I actually beat the final boss and see the ending but I doubt it.

Klyde Chroma / XBox Live Network
Triscal-Goddess / PSN
 Remember, DON'T do drugs... an owl will tear your face off.

ZeronHitaro

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: November 09, 2013, 06:42:36 PM »

Odd. I wasn't that strong and I only had minimal trouble with the final boss. Were you trying to dive bomb him with multiple characters by any chance?

Code:
You can't do that. His Evility allows him to steal stats, per character, for every step you walk in his AoE range.
So basically unless you're utilizing range or 1v1-ing (with a healer outside of stealing range) you're giving him huge
surges of power per turn. If you avoid proc'ing his Evility then he's rather soft for a final boss.
Klyde Chroma
LVL 12. Obsessive Compulsive Fruity Assassin

If Hitler was an introvert, he'd be me.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: November 09, 2013, 07:45:47 PM »

Odd. I wasn't that strong and I only had minimal trouble with the final boss. Were you trying to dive bomb him with multiple characters by any chance?

Code:
You can't do that. His Evility allows him to steal stats, per character, for every step you walk in his AoE range.
So basically unless you're utilizing range or 1v1-ing (with a healer outside of stealing range) you're giving him huge
surges of power per turn. If you avoid proc'ing his Evility then he's rather soft for a final boss.

Yes I quite aware of all that... I tried various strategies, including being cheap and lifting him each turn and still got dwarfed. My new strategy is reincarnate, re-grind my characters in the item world and eventually out-cheap-ify the bastard. If you can't beat the game, break the game right? LoL

Klyde Chroma / XBox Live Network
Triscal-Goddess / PSN
 Remember, DON'T do drugs... an owl will tear your face off.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: