Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2014, 09:07:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
319583 Posts in 13044 Topics by 2145 Members
Latest Member: aew0
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Nippon Ichi's Project: D "Disgaea D2"
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Print
Author Topic: Nippon Ichi's Project: D "Disgaea D2"  (Read 8523 times)
TiamatNM

tiagol@live.com CursedTiamat
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: October 22, 2013, 04:05:45 AM »

finally got flonne to level 100 and man I really shoulda done that sooner.  flonnezilla is so funny looking now
AuraChannelerChris
The RPG Adventurer

Ultimate RPG Gamer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: October 22, 2013, 11:32:13 PM »

http://nisamerica.com/index.php?nav=dlc&nav_id=disgaead2&region=0&sortby=date&sorttype=asc

DLC Schedule for North America.

The first were release in October 1st: Fuka & Desco are paid DLC. Legacy Costume Pack (the main trio's Disgaea 4 looks) is free.

The next ones, released on November 5th, are Adell, Rozalin, and Liliel (from Guided Fate Paradox).
« Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 11:34:17 PM by AuraChannelerChris » Logged

Something's off with an egg... ~Made by yours truly~
Youtube Channel - Current Walkthrough: The Wonderful 101
Klyde Chroma
Novice Bulimic in training.

If Hitler was an introvert, he'd be me.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: November 09, 2013, 05:09:40 PM »

Ok, all I gotta say without becoming spoiler-ific is the final boss is FREAKIN' CHEAP!!

"Difficult spike" does not do it justice... I was over-powered to a point that enabled me to literally one hit everything in the final chapter yet could hardly touch the final boss. I like the fact that there is some challenge here but while the rest of the game had me thinking whilst grinding, this scenario has me STRICTLY grinding. I also feel like the final chapter's maps were rushed in contrast to the rest of the game.

All and all I loved D2 to be honest. In spite of its apparent faults, it struck the right chords with me. But I WILL NOT defend the nose dive the final chapter takes. The main campaign is coming to a close that feels very abrupt and "out of place" IMO. Maybe I will feel wee bit different once I actually beat the final boss and see the ending but I doubt it.

this signature is Blace's fault...
Remember, DON'T do drugs... an owl will tear your face off.
ZeronHitaro

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: November 09, 2013, 06:42:36 PM »

Odd. I wasn't that strong and I only had minimal trouble with the final boss. Were you trying to dive bomb him with multiple characters by any chance?

Code:
You can't do that. His Evility allows him to steal stats, per character, for every step you walk in his AoE range.
So basically unless you're utilizing range or 1v1-ing (with a healer outside of stealing range) you're giving him huge
surges of power per turn. If you avoid proc'ing his Evility then he's rather soft for a final boss.
Klyde Chroma
Novice Bulimic in training.

If Hitler was an introvert, he'd be me.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: November 09, 2013, 07:45:47 PM »

Odd. I wasn't that strong and I only had minimal trouble with the final boss. Were you trying to dive bomb him with multiple characters by any chance?

Code:
You can't do that. His Evility allows him to steal stats, per character, for every step you walk in his AoE range.
So basically unless you're utilizing range or 1v1-ing (with a healer outside of stealing range) you're giving him huge
surges of power per turn. If you avoid proc'ing his Evility then he's rather soft for a final boss.

Yes I quite aware of all that... I tried various strategies, including being cheap and lifting him each turn and still got dwarfed. My new strategy is reincarnate, re-grind my characters in the item world and eventually out-cheap-ify the bastard. If you can't beat the game, break the game right? LoL

this signature is Blace's fault...
Remember, DON'T do drugs... an owl will tear your face off.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: