Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 20, 2014, 02:32:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
329258 Posts in 13490 Topics by 2177 Members
Latest Member: Lian_Kazairl
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  The Bazaar
| | |-+  DiBo:Artbooks, Games, Acc's!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: DiBo:Artbooks, Games, Acc's!  (Read 3270 times)
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: October 26, 2012, 12:29:25 PM »

- Prices are Negotiable
- I've got no problem with discounting bundles
- + Shipping; Approx. $15 extra for anything outside of Canuck Land Canada

Featured:
Bravely Default Game and OST -- Yup.  Found the super duper edition for a very reasonable price, but since I don't want the OST and can't play the game, I'm throwing it out to the market!  I'm thinking $40/ea + shipping (or $90 for both, shipping included).  PM to Negotiate

Art Books:

Legend of Zelda Hyrule Historia -- CHEAP.  Name a price.  Why so cheap?  First, because it's the Japanese edition, and an English is on the way.  Also cheap because there is a bit of English writing penned in by me and a bud (this is one all of like five pages; trying to improve the jpn skillz....).  But nonetheless, amazing finally revealed art collection of the 25 year old series. ($1 for each year it's been around, $26! :D -- still more than half the price most retailers are selling it)

Megaman Zero Art Collection -- FUCK Megamen, s'ALL ABOUT ZERO.  This is the Udon official English translation, great collection of art for each game, a unique style, and all around great atmosphere created by the artists. $25.

Tales of 15th Anniversary -- Big-ass Bible-sized book.  Contains main artwork from EVERY game, even the shitty infamous Tales of Tempest.  From Phantasia to Xillia  Also contains Ougi cut-ins and NPC art (holy shit, that's what some of them look like!).  Lots of writing, but still consists of a ton of art from the series across the years. $35.

Tales of Vesperia - Collection of main artwork from the game by the famous Tales and Ah Megami-sama! artist Kosuke Fujishima.  $15.

Tales of Legendia - Collection of art that came with the game when you pre-ordered it once upon a time ago.  Main art, anime art, graphics, settings, etc.  $10.

Wild Arms Alter Code F - Amazing collection of the popular Spaghetti Western RPG for the remade PS2 version.  Very colourful, great cross-stitched artwork.  $20.

Wild Arms 3 Art Book - Fantastic artwork for one of the classics in the series (and before the art got all weird and cutesy in WA4 & 5...blegh).  All main characters and art for every NPC, place to visit, and GFs.  I love this one.  $40.

Shigenori Soejima's Art Collection - Featuring artwork by the brilliant Soejima.  Ft. Persona 3, Persona 4, P3P, Stella Deus, and several smaller titles.  Incredibly detailed artwork.  $20.

World of Amano  - Art from the famous Final Fantasy artist.  Large book, hard cover, from a great many series' (other than FF) he's worked on. $30.

Xenosaga Art Book - Preorder art book that game out with the game.  Great collection with art by the famous Xgears artists, Kunihiko Tanaka. $10.

Suikoden II Art Book - An actual artbook, all 108 stars, game data, opening art, and character sketches.  I'd be sad to see this go... $50.

Suikoden III Game Guide - There wasn't really a proper artbook for this game.  Damned shame.  Anyways, contains information about the game (in JP), but also contains all 108 stars -- which I'd argue is the most important thing.  Love this one too, be sad if it goes.  Warning, USED... and while all of this is used, this one has cut out triangles in the corner.  PM me on this one.

Legend of Mana Ultimania - Everything there is to know (in JP) about Legend of Mana. Complete with all the artwork for the game! $10.

OST:

Tales of Xillia OST - Soundtrack to the upcoming Tales title, great music from Motoi Sakuraba in a classic Tales form.  $15.     Sold! Thank You!

Games:

Xenoblade - Popular Wii title with a gigantic world to explore, great characters, and amazing music.  Preorder artbook included!  $30.  Sold! Thank You!

The Last Story - The other popular Wii title finally released Stateside! Artbook and fancy pants book-case thing included!  $30

Kirby's Anniversary Collection! - 6 Kirby games (Kirby GBA, NES, Dreamland 2, Superstar, Dreamland 3, and the Crystal Shards).  $20.  Sold! Thank You!

Legend of Zelda: Oracle Collection - Fan favourite, finally trumping the popular release of Link's awakening. $15 each ($30 for both).  Sold! Thank You!

Legend of Zelda: Gamecube Collector's Edition - Apparently rare!!, which is funny because Gamestop accidentally shipped it to me when I ordered Wind Waker.  No proper case (other than the tacky Gamestop one), and condition is workable, but only good (not mint).  $30.

Dark Cloud 2 - Level 5's hit game that...probably struck American audiences better than Japanese.  Classic dungeon crawler, game and manual in great condition.  $50 (def better than online prices).

Accessories:

Gamecube Controllers -- $15
Wii Classic Controller -- $10
PS3 Controller  -- $20

PM ME! :D
First Come First Serve

« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 12:16:08 AM by Dice » Logged

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Bytor
Ego Enhancement Consultant

Hiding in Inaba

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2012, 09:59:32 PM »

check ya PM ;)

Everything's Eventual
Wild Armor
Observer

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2012, 11:26:50 PM »

Diito, check dem Inbox of ya's. :)

Avatar Author's sig: Let me know if you know this author. :)
Dice
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2012, 10:25:43 PM »

Thanks to peeps so far. :)

I know the shipping sucks, but everything else (I like to think) is quite the steal (and prices are negotiable).

Bytor

Hiding in Inaba

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2012, 01:18:33 AM »

Got the stuff today. Many, many thanks!

Everything's Eventual
Dice
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2012, 12:15:05 AM »

My pleasure Bytor -- hope you and the miss are happy. :)

Bravely Default going at a reduced rate.  Talk to me if you're interested in anything!!
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 12:17:52 AM by Dice » Logged

Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2012, 12:54:46 AM »

Talk to me

Bytor

Hiding in Inaba

View Profile

Ignore