Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2014, 08:26:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Subject: Persona 3: FES
Prize: $20 eShop, PSN or Steam code
Date: 3rd October 2014 Time: 16:00 EST
332910 Posts in 13642 Topics by 2191 Members
Latest Member: Zaltys
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  Supreme Court Upholds Campus Military Recruiting
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Supreme Court Upholds Campus Military Recruiting  (Read 1733 times)
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« on: March 07, 2006, 07:44:16 AM »

Yahoo News story

Comments?
Haven

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2006, 01:34:41 PM »

Heh Eusis, I will never catch up to your post count.

All the lawschools and such have to do it make it clear that, yeah they are allowed to show up, but to just ignore them. I understand why it pisses the school off. I was stalked by two recruiters in high school. We had to take that ASVAB(sp?) test and we were not told it was for the military. Not to toot my own horn, but I did really well. I got a phone call once a day for about a month, and they just showed up at my house four different times.

35 billion a year in federal dollars is alot to lose as well.

Dave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2006, 07:48:06 PM »

I'm pretty sure seeing ads during every single program on Cartoon Network, as well as most Saturday morning cartoons, The Daily Show, CNN, and various others would have been sufficient.

Meh, if they want to spend their money strutting around in uniform to impress a bunch of highschoolers in an effort to get them to think, "Hey, maybe joining the military is a good idea," so be it. It's up to the student to decide for themselves.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: