Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 23, 2016, 05:16:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Check out the latest RPG news!
246320 Posts in 7380 Topics by 2383 Members
Latest Member: xxkinsmanxx
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Multiplayer RPGs
| | |-+  Dungeon Siege III Demo Out
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: Dungeon Siege III Demo Out  (Read 16847 times)
neogalahad

View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2011, 02:42:31 AM »

Yeah thats the problem that you HAVE to play with the same people to get a great experience out of it...Its hard when your an adult and have school and work and the friend lives in another state with a child on the way...They should have at least had some kind of character transfer even if it was restricted to the use of a specific character like if I use Katarina and want to transfer MY Katarina over to his and replace his Katarina I should be able to...Just something that would make it a lot more accessible. I know there are exploits up the ASS with that method but who cares? I want to be able to help out a buddy if I want dammit!
Maxximum
RPGFan Editor

Fills you with determiantion

View Profile Email
« Reply #46 on: June 28, 2011, 03:20:56 PM »

Its a very strange way to do multiplayer. Being a console game is no excuse this gen, so I really don't understand this move. Ah well, they'll probably patch in a proper mode eventually.

NOW PLAYING:
I can't tell you
Klyde Chroma
LVL. 54 Optional-RPGFan-Character

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: June 29, 2011, 12:41:25 PM »

I'm sorry but I found this title to be utterly pitiful..... it simply wreaks of generic-western-sword and sorcery stuff, which isn't a bad thing unless your not fond of it however, coupled with ugly characters, a general lack of aesthetics altogeather, bad camera angles,  and the list goes on... Granted I didn't give it enough time to made a call on the plot, but what I did see was really mediocre.... What I can say though is that I found the gameplay to be really enjoyable so at least it has a leg up on other recent multiplayer-rpg abominations... *cough* hunted *cough*.....

In this world is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcedental entity or law? is it like the hand of god hovering above? Perhaps Man has no control even over his own will…

Britton

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2011, 09:16:47 AM »

Yeah thats the problem that you HAVE to play with the same people to get a great experience out of it...Its hard when your an adult and have school and work and the friend lives in another state with a child on the way...They should have at least had some kind of character transfer even if it was restricted to the use of a specific character like if I use Katarina and want to transfer MY Katarina over to his and replace his Katarina I should be able to...Just something that would make it a lot more accessible. I know there are exploits up the ASS with that method but who cares? I want to be able to help out a buddy if I want dammit!

Real gamers don't have kids. They take away from gaming time. :P
neogalahad

View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: July 02, 2011, 02:39:17 AM »

Real gamers don't have kids. They take away from gaming time. :P

lol yeah, but thats life...literally
Britton

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: November 06, 2011, 11:04:22 PM »

Anyone play the new DLC? A buddy and I did and holy crap, is it hard! Even on casual! It's good DLC though. We got about 8 or 9 hours out of it and it was only 800 MSP.
cj_iwakura
Wayfarer of the Time

Counting The Sheep

cjiwakurax
View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: September 03, 2012, 12:27:35 PM »

I started on this after getting a $10 copy at Best Buy. Started out slow, but got good real fast.

I was worried I'd regret picking Reinhart, though that paid off soon enough.

Boy was the first real boss tough. Haven't tried the online yet though.

蒼く咲く華 日は灯り 天に流れる | Kill The Past
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: