Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 24, 2014, 07:02:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327352 Posts in 13404 Topics by 2163 Members
Latest Member: KashelGladio
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Multiplayer RPGs
| | |-+  World of Warcraft OH MY GOD CURRENT EVENTS THREAD
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 75 Print
Author Topic: World of Warcraft OH MY GOD CURRENT EVENTS THREAD  (Read 172640 times)
Starbreaker

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2006, 07:45:30 PM »

Nice quote Rico, started a pally myself the other day. Pwnage in a can, with all the sercruity of forth knox ^^

D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2006, 06:57:16 PM »

So I was dicking around with a Horde alt this morning when someone decided to /follow me from the inital starting zone.  Now, I've got no problem doing that if people ask me beforehand, but when someone does that shit out of the blue just to save themselves the trouble of holding down W, then it's totally different.

After he followed me to and around Sen'jin Village, I got tired of seeing him behind me.  After getting several quests and shit from the trolls there, he was still planted on my ass, making not a single gesture or word.

I said fuck it.

The first thing I tried to do was train a scorpid on him.  Well, the damn thing came after me just fine, but it didn't bother him one bit.  Even the sounds of combat didn't make this motherfucker stir from his position behind me.

"Well fuck," I said, "if I can't get an enemy to kill him, then how am I gonna get him off me?"

Then it hit me.  Sen'jin is right by the sea.  So I dove deep and suicided, drowning both myself and the little bitch.

I congratulated myself on a job well done, then headed back to chat up the herbalism trainer.  Within a moment, the douchebag had revived...and put me on /follow again, without saying a word.

But then, as I was putting the finishing touches on a hate-filled whisper that would stun even the people who've seen me in action before, he heads off.  Never speaking a word.

...Fucking Horde. :P

Dade
Rainbow Club Member

D-Rider's Pacific NW Counterpart

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2006, 07:17:31 PM »

That why Horde is the bad guys. Cause they start out fucking retards and end up....ganking fucking retards.

I played a little late last night. Server time was easily 4am when I logged off. So about 1230 PST I'm in Raven Hill in Duskwood tearing up the Skeleton Fiends and Horrors for that bitch from the Night Watch, I find myself in a fucking firefight between four Horde and four Alliance.

I finish my kill and run on over to help....the Alliance dudes get raped, I get raped. I rez assuming everyone else has....and find myself fucked again. Shit. I rez again and the Cowbitches, Mr. Frog, and the dude who has NO FUCKING FLESH Camp my fucking corpse.

No fun, I float my ghostly corpse over to Darkshire and just rez sick myself....then I see a bunch of red names flying down the path at my ass. My only rescue would be in the city. I run in and they're all jump on their fuckin mounts and slaughter me then ride off.

I logged off soon after.

Fuck gankers: horde or alliance...fuck them.

Twitter: (at)toddjaynes
XBL: ToddJameson
PSN: toddjameson
Steam: DadeMcLaren

Playing: ACIV: Black Flag (surprisingly awesome!), XCOM: Enemy Within, The Last of Us (finally).
"Resident Evil 6 is a Michael Bay movie." ~Jim Sterling
John
Administrator

DeceptiJohn
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2006, 07:21:12 PM »

PvE is that way ---->

-John

THROW PICKLE IN BURGER TO SPEED UP COMMERCIAL
D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2006, 07:32:00 PM »

Just wait till we all start doing shit as a gang, Dade.  That should be somewhat less of an issue. :P

Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2006, 09:53:19 PM »

Log on fucker so we can talk about this shit. We are on right now leveling. Get your bitch ass on.

Once we start really get going it won't be that big of a deal.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Kiem

kiemofsophos@hotmail.com Kiemofsophos
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2006, 03:04:05 AM »

Getting ganked is pretty bad, but the experience (when the ganker is closer to your level) teaches you a lot about your class and how to deal with other classes in open PvP. The rush is just intense later in the game.

You'll find yourself with a few lvl 60s hunting down other 60s and going to ogrimmar and picking fights.
Starbreaker

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2006, 07:32:36 AM »

Quote from: "Kiem"
Getting ganked is pretty bad, but the experience (when the ganker is closer to your level) teaches you a lot about your class and how to deal with other classes in open PvP.

Last night I was farming in Tiers Hand with my Rogue for a respec when all of a sudden at 23% health I get cheap shotted from behind (Oh Dear!)
, I tried to deal with the situation but ultimatly I ended up dead and my face flashed red with rage, not trying to sound like a self proclaimed hero here but not many people beat me in duels or PvP for that matter. So anyway I rez up, apply my poisons and continue to hunt down my recent foe. After killing him twice I presume he has learned his lesson and go back to my farming. 20 minutes later, he returns with a shaman and a hunter, needless to say I get owned and am forced to leave my grinding.

Lesson, there will always be assholes, and there will always be noob fucking idiots who will go to any lenghts to have the last word in a conflict they started.

WTFPWNED!

Dade
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2006, 12:40:28 PM »

I probably wont be on too much today, but tomorrow....fuck yes i will. I just got 21 and am a little bit into it....Oh and John is started on Shattered Hand now.

SEXY FEMALE GNOME WARRIOR CHICKS......GO!

Playing: ACIV: Black Flag (surprisingly awesome!), XCOM: Enemy Within, The Last of Us (finally).
Kiem

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2006, 05:11:21 PM »

John, what's your name on Shattered Hand? Let me know :)

I'll be on most of today and tomorrow. Though I'll be raiding from 6:30PM server time till...probably 3-4 hours afterwards. But before and after that, I'll be there too.

Thursday I have a class, but its the last of the semester and it should be a quick presentation and I'm about. That happens 6pm PST. So I have to leave the house at 4:45 to make it on time. And it should last about an hour tops. And from there, 2 weeks vacation! :P
Dade
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2006, 12:24:36 AM »

Okay asshats...

Stockades tomorrow afternoon.

I'm 25 and totally itchin to rape some prisoner ass.

Oh and Dagg....PLAY YOUR FUCKING PRIEST MORE.

D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2006, 12:38:38 AM »

Aside from owning Raven Hill with Dade, things went pretty slowly today.  Now that I've figured out the key to making riches on Shattered Hand (hint:  it ends with i-Impact Mithril Slugs :P), I've got a bit of disposable income, so I figured I'd spring for a guild tabard.

...It's the ugliest motherfucking thing I've seen in quite some time. :P

Dade
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2006, 12:44:34 AM »

HAHAHA HOLY SHIT THAT'S UGLY.

Kiem

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: March 17, 2006, 03:39:51 AM »

LMAO

Yeah, it is very ugly at the moment. But it will be changed back to the better tabard once we down Nef. Its like, the guild leader's constant reminder that we need to get our butts in gear.

I'm around tomorrow, actually. Define afternoon. PST? EST? Server time? I might be able to join you guys if you tell me exactly what timezone you're talking about :P

BTW, DR, how the hell do you already have so many alts? :P
D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: March 17, 2006, 10:23:09 AM »

Well, Dade's on the West Coast like you, so whatever time you consider to be the afternoon would probably be what he considers to be the afternoon.  Or close enough. :P

And I have that many alts because it's the only way I could keep from shooting up to level 35 and leaving the others behind. :P  And one's a mule holding my stockpile of bullets, so that doesn't count.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 75 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: