Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 30, 2014, 05:15:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327762 Posts in 13420 Topics by 2169 Members
Latest Member: KopeAcetic
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Multiplayer RPGs
| | |-+  World of Warcraft OH MY GOD CURRENT EVENTS THREAD
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 75 Print
Author Topic: World of Warcraft OH MY GOD CURRENT EVENTS THREAD  (Read 172922 times)
Starbreaker

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2006, 11:53:08 AM »

Dont know whats worse the tabard or the person wearing it :P

Dade
Rainbow Club Member

D-Rider's Pacific NW Counterpart

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2006, 04:41:30 PM »

It is 1:40pm PST.

At 2:30pm PST Darkrider and I will venture into the Stockades. Bring your priest and warrior, Dagg and Tim.

NOW....GET ON AND HELP US KILL THEM ALL!!!!!!!!

ROAR!

Twitter: (at)toddjaynes
XBL: ToddJameson
PSN: toddjameson
Steam: DadeMcLaren

Playing: ACIV: Black Flag (surprisingly awesome!), XCOM: Enemy Within, The Last of Us (finally).
"Resident Evil 6 is a Michael Bay movie." ~Jim Sterling
D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2006, 08:42:47 PM »

I HAVE AGGRO ON ME
I HAVE AGGRO ON ME
I HAVE AGGRO ON ME
I HAVE AGGRO ON ME
I HAVE AGGRO ON ME
I HAVE AGGRO ON ME
I HAVE AGGRO ON ME
[/size]

So sayeth the worst druid that has ever walked the earth, while he spastically ran around a room in the Stockades whilst in bear form.  It was one of the greatest things I've ever seen as far as pure stupidity goes. :P

Dade
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2006, 09:13:11 PM »

He needs to understand that running around like a fucking idiot screaming that doesnt help him. People that might be able to pull aggro off of him cant catch up if he's running around like that!

FUCKING STAND THERE YOU ASSBAG!

Oh yeah and he sucked at healing too.

Playing: ACIV: Black Flag (surprisingly awesome!), XCOM: Enemy Within, The Last of Us (finally).
Kiem

kiemofsophos@hotmail.com Kiemofsophos
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2006, 02:15:24 AM »

dude, I had to pot while the druid meleed...

That's when I knew we were doomed lol

But at least we got everything done and Dade got a nice blue bracer.

Now to get lvl30 and get me ma Whirlwind Sword!! woo!
Starbreaker

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: March 18, 2006, 03:39:08 AM »

Stockades sucks Ass anyway guys, better off going to BFD, atleast you'll get some lewt there :P

By the way, that running around in circles screaming "I'VE GOT AGGRO!" thing isn't particular to low levels. You still see that shit happening on our serevrs in MC!!

Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: March 18, 2006, 09:54:25 PM »

Fuck PvP servers. Or, more accurately, fuck the douche bags who feel the need to corpse camp people 40 levels lower than them on PvP servers. Whatever. I am a fucking carebear. Call me whatever the fuck you want, but I personally find no fucking enjoyment in dying 9 times to some douche bag who gets his jollies by fucking killing someone who dies in 2 fucking hits. I hope that made you feel like a real man you fucking ass rag. Way to fuck me with your e-peen, you dumb fuck. That's right you fucking douche bag. Kill the clothie again. Fuck you. Fuck this. Fuck off.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Dade
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: March 18, 2006, 10:34:56 PM »

When you have someone corpse camp you, you do one of two things:

1. Logout for a while, cool off, and jerk off. Then log back in and go to it.
2. Go to another zone, rez sick yourself, and wait 10 min to get back to normal.

I hate it too man....oh and remember Duskwood and Redridge = SUPER HAPPY FUN!!!!1111111

Stranglethorn Vale is going to be a bitch.

D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: March 18, 2006, 11:22:34 PM »

:(

The only reason I hopped onto a PvP server in the first place is because I envisioned our little band sticking together and cutting a swath through everything we came across.  I didn't count on jackasses going around killing people 40 levels lower than they are, just for the sake of ruining someone's experience.  Unofurtunately, that's the only side I've seen of the PvP server system, and I don't much like it.

If you guys end up bailing on Shattered Hand, I'll probably follow suit.  I'm gonna poke my head into STV tonight and see just how bad it is before I say for sure.

Ryos
I can has demons?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: March 18, 2006, 11:47:24 PM »

Quote from: "The Darkrider"
The only reason I hopped onto a PvP server in the first place is because I envisioned our little band sticking together and cutting a swath through everything we came across.  I didn't count on jackasses going around killing people 40 levels lower than they are, just for the sake of ruining someone's experience.  Unofurtunately, that's the only side I've seen of the PvP server system, and I don't much like it.

LOL CAREBEAR PVE IS --------------------->

Seriously, did you think WoW would stop being this way?  It's just a cycle of ganking.  This is why you see like 80 billion rogues, it's easier to level up with them on a PVP server and to go on ganking sprees as well. :p

It's never too late to start learning; it's always too early to stop learning.
Kiem

kiemofsophos@hotmail.com Kiemofsophos
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2006, 01:39:50 AM »

FYI, I'm a rogue and I've never gone on a "ganking" spree to newbie areas. I'm scare some kids while I run some lowbies through Razorfen Krawl or something, but I'll never kill them.

Also, they other thing you can do when you're being camped is send me a tell for help lol or even a quick guildchat request. Sure, you'll probably get ignored because they're all busy doing something, but some of them might just be in Stormwind chilling.

What I really want to see us you guys hitting 60 and we all going around Felwood and Ogrimmar and shit. Doing MC and BWL with you guys. Going on runs and questing with you guys. But again, I understand if you guys don't like it on a PvP server and you play the game for fun.

Also, I have multiple alts. When one of my alts gets camped, I either log on my rogue and just camp him, or log on an alt somewhere else and play for a while and come back later.

But I'll say it once again, open PvP at 60 is a lot of fun because everyone is on fair grounds, or close enough (gear and all). I just wanna experience that with you guys. But yeah, you go where the fun is, right?
D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: March 19, 2006, 01:48:48 AM »

Bah, I'm not leaving, so don't worry about that.  I haven't wasted 96+ hours of my life just to stop now. :P

Besides, where else am I gonna see gnomes slaughtering rats?  I played three months on Shadowsong and never saw that, but this is the second time in a couple of weeks I've seen that happen in the same fucking spot. :P

Ark

me irl

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: March 19, 2006, 09:40:25 AM »

My guildies all pitched in, since I've sucked at PVP for a damn long time and we made me a Heartseeker, as a kind of standby until Perdition's Blade drops, I snag it, and hopefully before the guild explodes in a dramabomb.

Having fun already.
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: March 19, 2006, 10:09:58 AM »

I am not leaving either. I was just really pissed. I looked up the guy that did it on the WoW PvP ranking website and he is a Stoneguard with 45 DK's. I looked around and that is actually a lot of DK's comparatively to everyone else around him. When I hit 60, if he is still around, I am going to figure out a  way to rape him so very hard.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Dade
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: March 19, 2006, 02:30:02 PM »

Quote from: "Ark"
...I snag it, and hopefully before the guild explodes in a dramabomb.

Having fun already.

So does this mean you're gonna get your ass on to Shattered hand with us?! C'mon!!! We need a sexy rogue.....or other class that you want to play.

Stocks and DM just aren't fun without you Arkypooo.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 75 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: