Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 25, 2014, 05:11:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334828 Posts in 13711 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Multiplayer RPGs
| | |-+  World of Warcraft OH MY GOD CURRENT EVENTS THREAD
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 75 Print
Author Topic: World of Warcraft OH MY GOD CURRENT EVENTS THREAD  (Read 176919 times)
Haven

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #270 on: July 25, 2006, 02:25:10 PM »

SO I guess of all the RPGFan people playing, I am the big loser here. I have just 2/8 of my tier 1 and a fucking Barbous Blade. I cant even spell the fucking thing!

Anywho, I had a real nasty fit of anger this weekend when I played WoW. Farmed for like 6 hours, in various places. I like to keep a light farming schedule to keep up with repairs and just to have some cash. Throughout my entire session, I had people from the guild ask to help with various tasks, like Jailbreak (everyone's favorite, i know. Dont you just LEAP to help people with that one) to a 45 Min Baron Run. Long story short: Fucking died like 9 times. I didnt make shit farming and broke even money wise. I had to go to work that night, and I got real pissed I flat out wasted my free time. I shredded my closet door and deleted my guy. My GF begged me to have them restore it, and I am about to log in for the first time since it happened.

I am trying a new mind set this time. I dont care what other people have. I like the game cause its fun. I wanna kill dragons ya know?

Ryos
I can has demons?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #271 on: July 25, 2006, 02:44:29 PM »

Quote from: "Haven"
SO I guess of all the RPGFan people playing, I am the big loser here. I have just 2/8 of my tier 1 and a fucking Barbous Blade. I cant even spell the fucking thing!

Nah, that's me.  I have only 1 tier 1 piece, even though I have 42 days /played on my druid. :P  

I hit rank 10 today, which means I finished the gimpy druid PVP set.  But man if it doesn't look sweet.  2 more ranks and I can have shoulders of fire.  Woo.  Honor grinding ftl.  But PVPing is fun - I'm looking forward to when I can bust out my Blood Knight and be a real pain in the butt. :P

It's never too late to start learning; it's always too early to stop learning.
Cauton

cauton42@hotmail.com
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #272 on: July 25, 2006, 03:21:53 PM »

Well, I don't have any epics at all on my new main (well, level 40 priest so I guess that makes sense), and on my level 60 rogue the only epics I have are The Lobotomizer and Don Julio's Ring.
Starbreaker

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #273 on: July 25, 2006, 09:02:38 PM »

Epics dont make the game enjoyable, the poeple you play with do. Saying that, Raiding = an endurance test for most of us.

gl with 'things'

Iolaus

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #274 on: July 26, 2006, 12:20:38 AM »

Considering I never ever acquired a blue item that wasn't BOE, or above level 40. I'd say you've made it better than I.
Akanbe-

Cheap? I paid a lot for this hat!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #275 on: July 26, 2006, 01:47:38 PM »

Yeah, don't sweat it with epics.

When I hit 60 on my priest I joined a raiding guild.  It was fun to do MC (though I only did it a couple times, so it never got a chore yet) but I had to give up sleep, social time on weekends, and studying.  Just not worth it since I'm not exactly the smartest person there is.  I need to study to keep and retain stuff for when I graduate in a couple semesters.

And anyways, priest epics seem kinda lame, minus the AQ set.  Yeah, priests are mainly healers, but i'd still love to see some +dmg thrown in on some of tier 1 or tier 2.

"Karma is...secret top tier"~Starmongoose
PSN ID: Akanbe9
Kiem

kiemofsophos@hotmail.com Kiemofsophos
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #276 on: July 26, 2006, 11:40:59 PM »

I now duel wield Ancient Qiraji Rippers for fun. I'm 7/8 Tier 1 and 6/8 Tier 2. I have 9 epic weapons total and 2 sets of resistance armour (Fire and Nature) and I'm starting on my third (Frost).

I run weekly PuG MCs for my Tier 2 pants that I kept passing to newer rogues since I had Tier 1...I regret it now...but I'd do it again *sigh* and I'm still missing my second piece of the binding for my Thunderfury.

As I've said many a times before, if you join Shattered Hand and show to me that you're good at what you do. I'd be willing to put you in our alt guild so you can meet some of our members and eventually join our guild of great people who raid.

Though, as I've said even more times, an MMO is fun only when you play with people you enjoy being with. Other than that, its not worth it for the purple pixels. I'm here because I love the people in my guild (mostly) and doing things with them is fun. Plus, I play Dota with most of them. ^-^

BTW...DOTA!!
Rico

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #277 on: July 27, 2006, 01:13:48 AM »

So, yesterday and today was ridiculous for me:
Stormrage Boots
Stormrage Belt
Creeping Vine Helm
Hive Tunneler's Boots
Wavefront Necklace

Very firmly at the bottom of DKP now.

EDITEDITEDIT

So, we just got our first Huhuran kill.  It was an Ankh and Earth Shock (for 546).  I would've won a Wasphide Gauntlets to make the week truly ludicrous, but the Shaman who won it for us bid and had the DKP, was just 1% below the attendance cap.  I passed.
Starbreaker

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #278 on: July 27, 2006, 08:39:13 PM »

Tonights BWL was semi-kind, we stopped at Chromie so no chance to see if CTS was there, until tomorrow ofc.

But I did get this:

IMBA!

Ark

me irl

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #279 on: July 30, 2006, 06:15:33 AM »

Okay I haven't posted in a while so I'll sum it up quickly.

1) huhu down lol alliance imba ezmode fags
2) Twin Emps to 15% lol alliance imba esmode FAGSSSSSSSS
3) http://wow.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?witem=20623 and http://wow.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?witem=21665 in the SAME DAY. looooooooooool yay for me!
4) All 3 ZG enchants now (http://ctprofiles.net/831368)

I'm not looking forward to Naxx, because BWL is a peice of shit and we don't have a tank in more than 4/8 Wrath or a Priest in 4/8 Trans, yet we have all our paladins in fucking 8/8, ditto Warlocks and Hunters.

FUCK.
John
Administrator

DeceptiJohn
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #280 on: July 31, 2006, 04:32:47 PM »

I led my very first raid yesterday.  We normally run Hurricane Onyxia and Hurricane BWL Cleanup on Sunday, but the way these runs fill up is that Trippy (the leader of the hurricane runs) has a list of like 30 people he invites every time, and then just invites people he knows, and bam, we have a raid.

I'm aware that this doesn't work everywhere, but this is Dark Iron in the Penny Arcade Alliance, and we have like 1500 people to choose from.

Anyway, Trippy had a bad reaction to some kind of meds and was gone yesterday.  We managed to do Onyxia with about 30, but when we got to BWL, there were only about 15 of us left, and there's no way you can down Vael with 15.

Thus was born the Tornado ZG.  A lesser weather effect, but we one shotted every single boss with the single exception of our 1% wipe on Ghaz'Ranka at 12:30AM, where we called it.  My loot table is full of caster loot.

-John

THROW PICKLE IN BURGER TO SPEED UP COMMERCIAL
LoneVandal
Banninated

LoneVandal LoneVandal
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #281 on: August 01, 2006, 05:56:00 AM »

I quit WoW and uninstalled it because I don't have the patiance / discipline required to develop a WoW-e-peen big enough to post in this thread ;_;

wat
Masamune

XzMaSaMuNezX
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #282 on: August 01, 2006, 06:06:01 AM »

Then why are you posting in the thread?

LoneVandal
Banninated

LoneVandal LoneVandal
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #283 on: August 01, 2006, 06:30:14 AM »

Quote from: "Masamune"
Then why are you posting in the thread?

I posted my WoW related current event, which just happened to be the end of my sad, sad, love affair with it.

wat
Rico

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #284 on: August 01, 2006, 12:38:00 PM »

If it was a sad love affair, and you have a small epeen... maybe WoW dumped you like it was Soviet Russia.

So, we almost had half our guild ragequit the game last night.  We were learning Twin Emps, our first attempt was a solid 85% that got the tank transitions learned.  Screwed up on the pull the next three times, but all in different ways we learned afterwards how to prevent (man, is that a bitchy pull).  So, pretty much, we were ready to take the chumps down on the first night.

15 minute lag spike.  No joke.  Everyone's Mage water despawned.  Someone was running back to us when it started, and woke up in the middle of an Anubisath Defender, who promptly combat pulsed us and made us do some of the worst wipe recovery ever with summoning half the raid (minor props to Blizzard for fixing their retarded decision and making the Emp Bugs give Soul Shards).

So, an hour later, still pretty confident we can at least knock their health down pretty far, if not 0%, we pull.

They linked all 5 Defenders to the Twin Emps.  G.  Fucking.  G.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 75 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: