Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 16, 2014, 11:36:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Subject: Persona 3: FES
Prize: $20 eShop, PSN or Steam code
Date: 3rd October 2014 Time: 16:00 EST
331360 Posts in 13571 Topics by 2191 Members
Latest Member: Zaltys
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Multiplayer RPGs
| | |-+  World of Warcraft OH MY GOD CURRENT EVENTS THREAD
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 75 Print
Author Topic: World of Warcraft OH MY GOD CURRENT EVENTS THREAD  (Read 175553 times)
John
Administrator

DeceptiJohn
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #330 on: September 13, 2006, 11:45:48 PM »

Somehow I managed a Maladath, as well.  So I have a fucking CTS and a Maladath.

THROW PICKLE IN BURGER TO SPEED UP COMMERCIAL
Masamune

XzMaSaMuNezX
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #331 on: September 14, 2006, 02:42:43 AM »

Great combination of swords.

John
Administrator

DeceptiJohn
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #332 on: September 15, 2006, 05:01:51 AM »

Just spent about 120g getting my swords re-enchanted - just did a lifeslaying on CTS, too, since I thought I'd still have vis'kag for a bit.

So I went to a Crusader/+15 AGI setup.  Seems to be working pretty well.

Haven

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #333 on: September 15, 2006, 02:00:03 PM »

Nice dude. That is a pretty mean combo. Where do you stand on your guilds BWL runs damage meter?

My GF and I had a falling out with the guild we have been with for awhile. She had been getting treated pretty bad and sucking it up until this week. We are going to join a BWL/AQ40 guild, so at least we are stepping up. Maybe I can get me a decent stick to attack with, as my Barbarous Blade is getting old. I still have my Reaper, but I end doing better with the extra crit chance. I really need to upgrade. 4/8 Might set, and with these guys, should finish that up real quick,as those guys are all about the T2.

Im so ready for Naxx. Just a few more months. In Wow time, thats right around the corner.

Akanbe-

Cheap? I paid a lot for this hat!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #334 on: September 15, 2006, 02:46:52 PM »

Quote from: "Haven"
Im so ready for Naxx. Just a few more months. In Wow time, thats right around the corner.

Sorry to hear about your old guild.  Good luck with the new guild.

Don't you think though in a few months the current 40 mans will practically be obsolete?  Burning Crusade is just around the corner.  Probably late november/december i'm guessing.  Depends on how much they're gonna test the new dungeons.

In my current news, I found a [Precisely Calibrated Boomstick] the other day.  Trying to sell it for 200g, not goin so well though.  Our economy is fucked up.

"Karma is...secret top tier"~Starmongoose
PSN ID: Akanbe9
Rico

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #335 on: September 15, 2006, 03:50:04 PM »

Quote from: "Akanbe-"
Don't you think though in a few months the current 40 mans will practically be obsolete?  Burning Crusade is just around the corner.  Probably late november/december i'm guessing.  Depends on how much they're gonna test the new dungeons.

There's still a fair bit of debate about how well Tier 3 will hold up.  Depending on how much they change the itemization formulas (The Stamina change is notable), Naxx loot could easily stand until level 70 raid dungeons (Some of Kel'Thuzad's loot table is iLevel 96, iirc).

Plus, if you plan on raiding in BC, it could be necessary to get an Atiesh to hit up Karazhan.
Ryos
I can has demons?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #336 on: September 15, 2006, 05:18:20 PM »

With the new HoT changes, all the 40 mans are going to be on farm status like a month after TBC comes out anyway.  Heh.

It's never too late to start learning; it's always too early to stop learning.
Akanbe-

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #337 on: September 15, 2006, 06:21:08 PM »

Quote from: "Rico"
Quote from: "Akanbe-"

There's still a fair bit of debate about how well Tier 3 will hold up.  Depending on how much they change the itemization formulas (The Stamina change is notable), Naxx loot could easily stand until level 70 raid dungeons (Some of Kel'Thuzad's loot table is iLevel 96, iirc).

Plus, if you plan on raiding in BC, it could be necessary to get an Atiesh to hit up Karazhan.

The Tier 3 part is true, but how many are going to still raid that?  I agree tier 3 will hold up to blues at 70, but tier 4 should blow it away.  I guess it's possible to still raid current raid dungeons after BC, but I wonder how many will actually be doing it.  It's not really worth it time wise to raid anything but Naxx post BC.  Even then I dunno.  There are enough non-raid dungeons to gear yourself up for BC raid dungeons if you aren't geared already.

Also, is that (Atiesh) the only way to get into Karazhan?  I didn't know that.

Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #338 on: September 15, 2006, 10:46:44 PM »

I saw the HoT changes, but what were the changes in Stamina?

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Ryos
I can has demons?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #339 on: September 16, 2006, 01:07:39 AM »

Quote from: "Daggerstrike"
 Basically the value of items with stamina was halved with regards to stamina.  So yeah.  TBC stamina's going to be really, really scary with their "appropriate" allocated points.  Feral druids should have some pretty obscene amount of health.  Assuming there are any left in TBC, heh.

It's never too late to start learning; it's always too early to stop learning.
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #340 on: September 16, 2006, 07:41:30 AM »

Quote from: "Ryos"
Quote from: "Daggerstrike"
 Basically the value of items with stamina was halved with regards to stamina.  So yeah.  TBC stamina's going to be really, really scary with their "appropriate" allocated points.  Feral druids should have some pretty obscene amount of health.  Assuming there are any left in TBC, heh.

So...items that would normally have 10 stamina should now theoretically have 20? That should prove...interesting with the HoT change. 10 man MC's here I come =P

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
John
Administrator

DeceptiJohn
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #341 on: September 17, 2006, 07:47:47 PM »

NEFARIAN DOWN.

Starbreaker

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #342 on: September 18, 2006, 08:39:00 AM »

Gratz, loot?

John
Administrator

DeceptiJohn
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #343 on: September 18, 2006, 01:40:58 PM »

Stormrage Chest.
Nemesis Chest.
Pure Elementium Band.
Mishun'dare.

Akanbe-

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #344 on: September 18, 2006, 02:06:09 PM »

Quote from: "KeeperX"
Stormrage Chest.
Nemesis Chest.
Pure Elementium Band.
Mishun'dare.

God it seems like Druid and Warlock chests always drop.

Hope they didn't get DE'ed.  I guess for a first time kill they wouldn't.

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 75 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: