Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 23, 2014, 09:25:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327213 Posts in 13394 Topics by 2163 Members
Latest Member: KashelGladio
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Multiplayer RPGs
| | |-+  World of Warcraft OH MY GOD CURRENT EVENTS THREAD
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 75 Print
Author Topic: World of Warcraft OH MY GOD CURRENT EVENTS THREAD  (Read 172559 times)
D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2006, 03:38:25 PM »

Quote from: "Kiem"

Anyway, sounds like people are about ready to leave Shattered Hand, kinda makes me sad, but you play the game for fun and if you're not having fun on Shattered Hand, moving to another server only makes sense.

Oh, boo hoo sob. :P  I'm not going anywhere, you douche.  I'm spending a little more time on Dark Iron so Dagg's slow ass can catch up to me. :P

Speaking of slow asses, I made that horrible run from Menethil to Ironforge with my druid this morning.  I swear, it was worse than I remembered from my last night elf, and I remembered it being horrible. :P

With my mage, I managed to get this lovely engineering schematic for a stupidly low price.  I can only assume the seller typoed that shit. :P  I'm about 40 points shy of being able to make it, so hopefully I'll get to wear it before the weekend hits.

Akanbe-

Cheap? I paid a lot for this hat!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2006, 04:02:46 PM »

Quote from: "Ark"
Quote from: "Ryos"

Oh, and nerf paladins. :p

Having spent QUITE a bit of time PVPing and playing with some of the best-geared Pallies on the server (including one with Ashkandi and full judgement, and one with Thunderfury), I can safely say that paladins are not underpowered like everyone wants to believe. Hell fucking no. When I see a JoC crit for like 1500 after a 1300+ SoC Crit and a similar white-damage crit done on a regular basis, that's massive. The boosts to Righteousness will help mitigate some of the 'randomness' factor to their damage in PVP too? I dunno.

Yes, but those are the best geared ones you're talking about.  However, that is very good considering the how they still can heal them selves and shield themselves.

I'm a cloth wearer myself, and when I had a 60 paladin hit me (he had Zinkroth (or whatever it's called), destroyer of worlds), he still wasn't hitting me that hard/frequently.  I actually put him to waste, which was a suprise considering that was my first time fighting a paladin in a non-bg.

"Karma is...secret top tier"~Starmongoose
XBL ID: Akanbe
PSN ID: Akanbe9
Twitter@AkanbeRPG
D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2006, 01:17:46 AM »

A few things of interest happened today, but they all paled before me seeing this bored motherfucker. :P

Ryos
I can has demons?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2006, 01:38:51 AM »

Quote from: "The Darkrider"
A few things of interest happened today, but they all paled before me seeing this bored motherfucker. :P

This guy wins the Internet.

It's never too late to start learning; it's always too early to stop learning.
Dade
Rainbow Club Member

D-Rider's Pacific NW Counterpart

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2006, 12:30:21 PM »

So thanks a ton to Daggs and thanks a few hundred pounds to Darkypoo for helpin me out yesterday.

Started a warrior at like.....two or three o'clock and am now a hot and sexy level 12 warrior. Yay for meatshields. Okay...shower me with stuff (i really dont want that much money...just like...bags, and low level shit).

With my mage, I managed to get this lovely engineering schematic for a stupidly low price.  I can only assume the seller typoed that shit. :P  I'm about 40 points shy of being able to make it, so hopefully I'll get to wear it before the weekend hits.

Dude....you have no idea how awesome goggles are. I have a pair of http://www.thottbot.com/?i=7907 those on my hunter.

Twitter: (at)toddjaynes
XBL: ToddJameson
PSN: toddjameson
Steam: DadeMcLaren

Playing: ACIV: Black Flag (surprisingly awesome!), XCOM: Enemy Within, The Last of Us (finally).
"Resident Evil 6 is a Michael Bay movie." ~Jim Sterling
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2006, 11:54:26 PM »

Today my graphics got fucked up and Dade was still on his Gryph when he was at Sentinel Hill. We went to kill some stuff and he was still on it so I took some pictures. Here is a pretty neat one of him killing stuff at moonbrook.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v655/puellatoxici/DadeonGryph.jpg

There, now the picture isn't gigantical. Follow the link.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2006, 12:51:13 AM »

That is fucked up.  I wish I could've seen him like that while we were out there. :P

Dade
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2006, 01:30:55 AM »

POST MORE OF THEM ASSHAT!

/Griffin Knight Dade

Playing: ACIV: Black Flag (surprisingly awesome!), XCOM: Enemy Within, The Last of Us (finally).
Ark

me irl

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2006, 04:48:38 AM »

Well I'm pretty much fucking redundant now in my guild. Another Rogue has now got both Bloodfang peices I have, as well as a Vis'Kag and a Brutality Blade, the combined price she paid for both being lower than my fucking Brutality Blade, which has left me so far behind I can't afford any non-set item upgrades for the next half a year.

Uninstalled my copy a few minutes ago, might try to sell my semi-purped out account to IGE or something for a few bucks.
Kiem

kiemofsophos@hotmail.com Kiemofsophos
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2006, 06:44:58 AM »

How did he pay less than you for both weapons? That really doesn't make sense at all.

And I mean...you could always play with us on Shattered Hand. So many have started over here that you could easily catch up and have some fun again.

Just a thought. :) You know I got your back, bro.
Dade
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2006, 12:10:34 PM »

YES ARK! START OVER WITH US ON SHATTERED HAND. My character has been around for like three days and I'm already drunk about going into DM.

Dagg's priest is 20
DR's Mage is 26
Tim's something is 20s
My warr will be 20 this weekend.

COME PLAY WITH US!

Ark

me irl

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2006, 06:05:29 PM »

Quote from: "Kiem"
How did he pay less than you for both weapons? That really doesn't make sense at all.

And I mean...you could always play with us on Shattered Hand. So many have started over here that you could easily catch up and have some fun again.

Just a thought. :) You know I got your back, bro.

Because we operate off of this fucked up stupid 'bidding' system, so said person bid me up to a score of 300 for the Brutality and then got his for about 80, and his Vis'kag for about 70 since later on, nobody had any points to oppose him.

edit: him/his/her/it/whatever
Kiem

kiemofsophos@hotmail.com Kiemofsophos
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2006, 10:31:40 PM »

I can't believe guilds actually use that system. Its soooo flawed, moreso than most DKP systems out there. Seriously man, come over to Shattered Hand ;)

We use a fixed DKP price system with the person with the highest DKP giving the option to take it or pass. If they pass, it goes down the list until someone takes it or its DEd. If its not needed by anyone, it gets DEd. If people were passing because they didn't want to spend points, the person with the highest has to take it or someone volunteers to take it. We also sometimes make the person with the worse gear for that slot take it as an upgrade.

But overall, as long as people keep others in mind it works out great.
D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2006, 04:26:46 PM »

So I haven't done a whole lot with my main the past few days.  I've been holding off on levelling so the boys and girl can catch up to me and we can run Stockades and BFD and what have you.

Until then, I've been doing lots of mining, lots of fucking around with alts...and lots of battleground action.  I think it's hilarious when some person tries to get everyone organized into one cohesive fighting unit, but things break down just as soon as the enemy is spotted.  I did managed to get twenty-six kills in a game of WSG though, so it wasn't entirely fruitless. :P

And believe it or not, we actually won a game of Arathi Basin this morning.  Yeah, there weren't enough people playing, so the match ended in five minutes.  But it counted as a win. :P

Rico

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2006, 06:13:35 PM »

Finally managed to get a decent schedule worked out so our guild could start Blackwing Lair attempts.  Razorgore the Untamed is a pretty badass fight.  6 attempts, over half the eggs down on the last try.  Looking forward to dropping his ass next week and spamming the hell out of Shred on Vael.

Someone just yelled this in Undercity.  Whoever wrote it is a genius:
"I'm a little Paladin, short and stout.  Here is my hammer, here is my mount.  When danger comes I run and shout, pop my shield and Hearthstone out!"
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 75 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: