Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 20, 2014, 08:19:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Congratulations to Andrew Barker! RPGfan Editor of the Year and now Chief News Editor!
341091 Posts in 13940 Topics by 2222 Members
Latest Member: XanTehMan
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Multiplayer RPGs
| | |-+  World of Warcraft OH MY GOD CURRENT EVENTS THREAD
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 75 Print
Author Topic: World of Warcraft OH MY GOD CURRENT EVENTS THREAD  (Read 179629 times)
Valthrudnir

egokrvsher
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #435 on: December 18, 2006, 04:51:00 AM »

Levelled up to 33 with my rogue on a different server (Zul'Jin). Realized that my 60 shaman is going no where since I hate the class now after raiding with a rogue for so long. Bitched a little about people that suck at the 60 battlegrounds, so they make a twink character with expensive AH gear and enchants and keep them at a low level. I want my mount on Zul'Jin already. Two more levels till artisan first aid. Pumped.
Raze

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #436 on: December 18, 2006, 05:30:05 AM »

Went affliction spec on my 35 warlock to test the waters. I really, really miss improved voidwalker. Having just gotten out of the FFXI 'one enemy at a time' habbit I'd send VW in, lay the dots, and then fear kite/dot a second mob while VW finished off the first.(And then send him on a third mob since his usually died first) The main idea going affliction was to support this style since..well, it's more fun.

With a new dot in siphon life and the lack of a 30% stronger taunt the first mob just comes to kill me before the VW takes him out :P And while being attacked is managable my health is my mana and fighting multiple enemies at once is already costs a lot more than one at a time. I'll probably end up going xx/08/00 for imp.voidwalker soon(Or at 38 so I don't lose siphon life), despite the annoying fact I'll always be 8 levels behind where I could be on the affliction tree.

Looking at what I HAVE and not what I've lost though, the tree is filled with awesome.

I also got a enchanted gold bloodrobe. It's hot and now the orc chicks can't get enough of me.
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #437 on: December 18, 2006, 06:05:02 AM »

The wife and I got 2 levels yesterday, going from 48-50. We weren't even trying that hard to level. Mostly we worked on getting Timbermaw rep.

Went through ST last night with a guy who had the same name as me on a different server and when he transferred he had to change it. He was a cool guy. Dragon's Call ended up dropping. I am excited.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #438 on: December 24, 2006, 01:08:25 PM »

Yay, I hit 55 last night.  That officially makes my paladin the character I've gotten the farthest along with.  Finally seeing some brand new quests has raised my interest in playing quite a bit.  I might actually hit 60 around Burning Crusade time.

Got some interesting loot from BRD yesterday.  There's nothing like seeing a protection speced paladin running around beating the shit out of things with a beer mug. :P

Valthrudnir

egokrvsher
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #439 on: December 24, 2006, 01:37:34 PM »

So I hit 40 two days ago and paid for mount training. Finally I can stop selling disenchants to make money for the said mount. With that in mind, I've been farming SFK, for disenchants to help me level the skill and not spending gold in the AH, while puging SM Cath and RFD. Made decent loot. About to have my friend help me farm RFD a few times to get the dagger drop. Necessary weapon considering the dagger I have right now isn't even for my class, just has a high DPS. Other than that, been using the help of 60s a lot to finish elite quests since no one on my server (Zul'jin) likes to help out. Fucking twink server.
Losfer
The Pope

The friendliest man on the internet

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #440 on: December 24, 2006, 03:14:30 PM »

o hallo

The missus and I got a copy of of the 1.49 14 day trial edition thing, so we have been spending our Christmas weekend playing it.  I am a Night Elf Warrior and she is a Tauren Warrior.  We have been taking turns between playing and watching Star Trek, cause we are awesome.

I'm level six!  I named my character after Neifirst since I am totally original.  We are on Alonsus.

Dade
Rainbow Club Member

D-Rider's Pacific NW Counterpart

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #441 on: December 24, 2006, 05:23:52 PM »

I think we need to all pitch in and buy you a North American copy, Dick, so you can play with us!

Twitter: (at)toddjaynes
XBL: ToddJameson
PSN: toddjameson
Steam: DadeMcLaren

Playing: ACIV: Black Flag (surprisingly awesome!), XCOM: Enemy Within, The Last of Us (finally).
"Resident Evil 6 is a Michael Bay movie." ~Jim Sterling
Losfer
The Pope

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #442 on: December 24, 2006, 05:37:48 PM »

Well, Dade, or should I call you Anus since you call me Dick?  In any event, I'm sure the full version of the game we can get over here will work with you folks in the New World.  It's just that this trial edition has lots of naff fucking restrictions so you will buy the full version.

Like it doesn't let me use /yell.

WHAT THE FUCK GOOD IS ANYTHING IF I CANT TALK IN CAPS AND LOOK LIKE A TOTAL FUCKING GOON.

*Does the Tauren dance.*

Dade
Rainbow Club Member

D-Rider's Pacific NW Counterpart

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #443 on: December 24, 2006, 06:45:56 PM »

Well I think the problem is is that if you purchase a European copy of the game it restricts you to European servers.

If you ARE able to play using a copy from Jolly Ole England then join the Horde on the Norgannon Server.

Twitter: (at)toddjaynes
XBL: ToddJameson
PSN: toddjameson
Steam: DadeMcLaren

Playing: ACIV: Black Flag (surprisingly awesome!), XCOM: Enemy Within, The Last of Us (finally).
"Resident Evil 6 is a Michael Bay movie." ~Jim Sterling
Cauton

cauton42@hotmail.com
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #444 on: December 24, 2006, 06:51:46 PM »

Dade is correct. The European version of WoW, unlike EQ2, restricts you to playing on the European servers. And the CD-keys are different between then EU and US versions, so you can't use the CD-key in an European-bought copy to create a US account either. If you want to play on the US servers you have to either import a copy of the game, or buy an account off eBay.

In related news, I'm on a WoW-hiatus until The Burning Crusade ships. Just feels kinda pointless to raid for equipment now that TBC is so close. Don't want to spend hours - days - on the first bosses of MC (which is where my guild are at currently) farming for drops that will be replaced with green items almost right out of the gate anyway.
Losfer
The Pope

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #445 on: December 25, 2006, 09:04:27 AM »

Ah balls.

I'll just send Nad some money and get him to send an NA version over.  :P

Ryos
I can has demons?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #446 on: December 26, 2006, 11:57:33 PM »

Got a deck of elements for my paladin.  Have no idea how effective it is, but I figure anything to boost my DPS can't hurt, right?  My druid finished his PVP goals and now I'm working on my shaman.  I've discovered on my shaman in particular just how bad alliance is at PVP.  Kind of amusing to get twenty or so heals off when being attacked by multiple classes with interrupt abilities.  GG. ._.

I am so ready for TBC it isn't even funny, though I guess I'll work on farming some more money since my paladin's going to need a flying mount one of these days. :p

It's never too late to start learning; it's always too early to stop learning.
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #447 on: December 28, 2006, 10:01:06 AM »

Got to 53 last night. Did a few BRD Ring of Law runs to get some decent gear for my wife. Was going to actually do BRD, but we were tired and decided to tackle it when we were a little more awake. The guild is slowly getting bigger. Invited a 54 hunter we played with. A couple of friends are hopefully joining the guild soon (53 and 55), and they have friends that are joining the server soon. We are starting to get enough people to actually do higher end stuff when we get there. Especially if all our guild members start actually logging on.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Starbreaker

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #448 on: December 28, 2006, 01:19:56 PM »

Anyone getting bored yet?

Ryos
I can has demons?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #449 on: December 28, 2006, 06:28:07 PM »

Quote from: "Starbreaker"
Anyone getting bored yet?

Only in the regard that I want BC out now so I can play my paladin.

And relevant to the topic, remind me not to go in a party where a 56 warrior is tanking Strat and it's his first time in the instance.  Oi.  At least since my shaman is so poorly geared the random grays and whatnot paid for the repair bill.

It's never too late to start learning; it's always too early to stop learning.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 75 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: