Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 02, 2014, 05:46:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
330171 Posts in 13528 Topics by 2179 Members
Latest Member: Lian_Kazairl
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Multiplayer RPGs
| | |-+  World of Warcraft OH MY GOD CURRENT EVENTS THREAD
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 75 Print
Author Topic: World of Warcraft OH MY GOD CURRENT EVENTS THREAD  (Read 175169 times)
D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: March 22, 2006, 12:49:01 AM »

So Dade and I duoed Morbent Fel tonight.  We are clearly awesome.

Too bad our priest lagged out on us, or he would have gotten to see it. :P

Starbreaker

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: March 22, 2006, 02:13:30 AM »

Quote from: "The Darkrider"

Myslef and a friend(both lvl 28 paladins) Duoed the entirety of BFD, thats the standard now =)

go pwn some ass.

Ryos
I can has demons?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: March 22, 2006, 03:12:50 AM »

Quote from: "Starbreaker"
Myslef and a friend(both lvl 28 paladins) Duoed the entirety of BFD, thats the standard now =)
 Pfft, I duoed BFD with a 26 hunter on my 27 paladin on my PVP server.  Bet it went a lot faster too.  Or did you do this after the pally patch? :P  But yeah, abnormal party situations are so much more fun than silly little things like ideal groups.

It's never too late to start learning; it's always too early to stop learning.
Starbreaker

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: March 22, 2006, 03:17:18 AM »

Quote from: "Ryos"
Quote from: "Starbreaker"
 Pfft, I duoed BFD with a 26 hunter on my 27 paladin on my PVP server.  Bet it went a lot faster too.  Or did you do this after the pally patch? :P  But yeah, abnormal party situations are so much more fun than silly little things like ideal groups.

Post 1.9 so Ret specced, tore through it. We did DM/STCK/BFD and SM duoed, and yes. It is alot more fun to do abnormal runs with guys you know are skilled and capable.

Funny thing is I got kicked form a SM cathederal group at leve; 38 for being too low level apparanlty, bet taht party leader was a bright fuck. noob.

Ark

me irl

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: March 22, 2006, 06:48:34 AM »

Man, nobody even WANTS Perdition's. I can't believe my luck. Just gotta wait for it to drop :P

The heartseeker has been ganking poor assholes left, right and centre like you would not believe. This thing is a BLUE? I can't wait to get a dagger with fucking 40 more damage on the top end, I'll easily break 1700 on un-enchanted, un-sharpened ambushes.
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: March 22, 2006, 07:57:25 AM »

Quote from: "The Darkrider"

I have no idea what fucking happened. I was sitting there, minding my own business killing zombies, the next thing I know I am staring at my desktop and couldn't get back on. Fuck WoW and fuck Verizon.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Rico

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: March 22, 2006, 01:22:43 PM »

I'm really liking Ahn'Qiraj, even if you have to fauxploit the second boss in Ruins to make it a palatable fight (I've tried without the NPCs and it sucks balls, and 2/3rds of the attempts with the NPCs they just glitch out and do nothing).  Got my Thick Silithid Chestguard, which is an absolutely incredible tanking piece.  Also got outrolled on Boots of the Vanguard by a Rogue in half-greens who I'm pretty sure thinks Strength is a hot Rogue stat.
Starbreaker

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: March 22, 2006, 04:30:57 PM »

Strenght is hot if your a Sword Hemo build. But if he was dagger spec Rico then he shouldn't have gotten them.

Masamune

XzMaSaMuNezX
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: March 23, 2006, 02:19:48 AM »

Downed Nefarian.  He dropped double Transcendence robes and Ash'Kandi.  Of the 3 priests able to roll on the robes, I was the one who lost.  Oh well.  

Ash'kandi on first Nef, absolutely beautiful luck. :]

Starbreaker

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: March 23, 2006, 03:09:44 AM »

Quote from: "Masamune"
Ash'kandi on first Nef, absolutely beautiful luck. :]

Bastards!!!!

Kiem

kiemofsophos@hotmail.com Kiemofsophos
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: March 23, 2006, 09:08:08 AM »

After a huge reform, it seems my guild is back on track.

We did BWL with 32 and were able to take down Razorgore and Vael. Tomorrow we'll tackle MC with 30 since our MTs will be away. So, hopefully Friday, we'll get to Chrom again and down him once more.

As for drops, double trans bracers and the gloves of rapid disenchant off of Razor and Bloodfang and Netherwind belt and Dragonfang Blade. I scooped up the Dragonfang Blade and respec'ed to Daggers. This makes my 5th epic weapon...so some of my guildies call me the weapon whore. ^-^

Cross your fingers for NS boots!! my last piece!
Dade
Rainbow Club Member

D-Rider's Pacific NW Counterpart

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: March 23, 2006, 01:40:43 PM »

If you get it you'll help me, Dagg, and DR go instancing.....right?

Speaking of which....

Today I'll be on most of the day. I propose SOME FUN at.....5pm server time.

Twitter: (at)toddjaynes
XBL: ToddJameson
PSN: toddjameson
Steam: DadeMcLaren

Playing: ACIV: Black Flag (surprisingly awesome!), XCOM: Enemy Within, The Last of Us (finally).
"Resident Evil 6 is a Michael Bay movie." ~Jim Sterling
Tenchi-no-Ryu
RPGFan's MMO Junkie
RPGFan Editor

TenchiNoRyujin
View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 24, 2006, 08:18:09 AM »

Amazingly enough I came back to WoW (while still enjoying FFXI) and joined up with an accomplished raiding guild after ditching the headaches of guild alliances. For the first time I was able to finish MC (Rag went down in 8 minutes), downed Onyxia, as well as capped Hakkar. We're still learning AQ20, but have gotten through 4 of the bosses with some work. BWL is on hold till all the new recruits get geared up. Loot-wise, absolutely fan-fucking-tastic week for me.

Onyxia:
Quel'Serrar

Hakkar:
Zin'rokh, Destroyer of Worlds

AQ20:  
 Gauntlets of the Immovable

MC:
Breastplate of Might
Bracers of Might

I'll have to post some pics later ^_^
Kiem

kiemofsophos@hotmail.com Kiemofsophos
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: March 24, 2006, 09:50:39 AM »

If you need any help with the AQ20 bosses, let me know :)

Glad to hear you're having fun with WoW again, man.
Ark

me irl

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: March 26, 2006, 08:50:24 AM »

NS gloves this weekend, and NS helm. Already had Bloodfang, so whooptee fucking do! Paid in Class DKP for an FR helmet. Oh well, I'm over it. That's 4/8 on that beshitted set now, not that I care. I bet I have to take NS pants (BF there too) next week just to round out the luck.

Perdition's needs to FUCKING DROP ALREADY because I am getting so tired of this game it isn't funny, and want one last hurrah.

ps: Hey stop bitching about rogues taking leather with str on it we already went over this and you dumb faggot druids need to stay in the back and keep healing because it's all you're capable of speccing in without LAUGHABLE results

k
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 75 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: