Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 25, 2014, 02:47:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334802 Posts in 13711 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Multiplayer RPGs
| | |-+  World of Warcraft OH MY GOD CURRENT EVENTS THREAD
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 75 Print
Author Topic: World of Warcraft OH MY GOD CURRENT EVENTS THREAD  (Read 176859 times)
John
Administrator

DeceptiJohn
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #90 on: March 29, 2006, 04:36:34 AM »

Ran the new Scholomance.  The amount of mobs is the same, but they're quite a bit weaker.  We did the entire instance in about 2 hours with no priest and no warrior.  2 Rogues, 1 mage, 1 druid, 1 paladin.  We wiped twice, and never on any of the big fights.  Quite a bit of fun.

The sets of five are now rarer, but considerably better.  There's no more static skin of shadow for the Lady Barov, but we had three drop on our run.

-John

THROW PICKLE IN BURGER TO SPEED UP COMMERCIAL
D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: March 29, 2006, 07:41:39 PM »

So Dade, Timmah, and myself just finished an aborted run through Gnomer.  Dade got this sweet Electrocutioner Leg and I got this also sweet Hydrocane.  Not much stat-wise, but I can see quite a few uses for the underwater breathing.

=^.^=

Kiem

kiemofsophos@hotmail.com Kiemofsophos
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: March 29, 2006, 08:38:57 PM »

If we didn't somehow magically pulled the bottom of that one hall, we'd have cleared it easy :P

As for new dungeons, I did Scholo, Strat (full clear), BRD and DM West yesterday trying to get a relic for a paladin friend...and nothing. Seems the upped the BoE drops for the tier 0 set.

I'm gonna start collecting my tier 0 set again. I'm 4/8 atm.

Oh..in BWL atm while I type this...Bloodfang Bracers just dropped..yay! I'm 4/8 Bloodfang now. Still 7/8 Nightslayer.
Dade
Rainbow Club Member

D-Rider's Pacific NW Counterpart

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: March 29, 2006, 09:06:58 PM »

Quote from: "The Darkrider"
So Dade, Timmah, and myself just finished an aborted run through Gnomer.  Dade got this sweet Electrocutioner Leg and I got this also sweet Hydrocane.  Not much stat-wise, but I can see quite a few uses for the underwater breathing.

=^.^=

Hey speaking of that staff...I think that if and when we rerun Gnomer tonight (DAGG GET YOUR ASS ONLINE NOW) That I need one....cause I always seem to die due to drowning. Seriously, I fucking hate murlocs and how they're always at the bottom of the ocean guarding some quest item. Underwater Breathing = NEEDED NOW.

So yeah can i have dibs on the next one?

Twitter: (at)toddjaynes
XBL: ToddJameson
PSN: toddjameson
Steam: DadeMcLaren

Playing: ACIV: Black Flag (surprisingly awesome!), XCOM: Enemy Within, The Last of Us (finally).
"Resident Evil 6 is a Michael Bay movie." ~Jim Sterling
D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: March 29, 2006, 09:13:58 PM »

It's fine by me, but that thing is apparently one rare as piss drop. :P

Dade
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: March 29, 2006, 09:22:20 PM »

True but look at those drop rates! 17% sounds a hell of a lot better than Speedsteel Rapier (which I have had 2 drop on Shadowsong)...that one has like a 0.5% drop rate.

Playing: ACIV: Black Flag (surprisingly awesome!), XCOM: Enemy Within, The Last of Us (finally).
John
Administrator

DeceptiJohn
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #96 on: March 29, 2006, 10:08:18 PM »

The hydrocane is a fairly common drop, and easy as shit to get, as Tim's main is a rogue.  Just have him stealth down and kill the fucker while you stand at the entrance.

-John

THROW PICKLE IN BURGER TO SPEED UP COMMERCIAL
D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: March 30, 2006, 01:37:31 AM »

Tonight's activity can be summed up easily:

STV sucks less with a good partner...yet it still sucks. :P

Dade and I got embarassed by a rouge there too, but he can tell that story.  I'm too fucking tired. :P

Kiem

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: March 30, 2006, 03:48:47 AM »

After failing to help DR and Dade with gnomer due to unfortunate events, I proceeded to join what will be remembered as the worse BWL lag ever. I mean, it lagged so much, my backstabs were taking over 10 seconds to go off.

Thankfully, by the time the eggs were destroyed, lag was manageable and we one shotted Razorgor. He dropped Trans Bracers, Bloodfang Bracers and a Hunter trinket. I got the BF bracers. But, you already knew that.

Vael took us 3 tries to down. The first wasn't really our fault since his position started off facing the raid and he just breathed on us from the getgo. He dropped Nemesis, Netherwind (which got DEd) and Dragonfang Blade. Don't even get me started on who got the dagger...undeserving piece of shit.

We one shotted Broodlord and he dropped Judgement Boots, Bloodfang Boots and bracers which we DEd. I got the BF boots so now I finally have a legit epic boot for my kicks. This brings me to 5/8 BF. Hood, Bracers, Gloves, Belt and Boots. Oh, we did him with 28 people.

Firemaw was also downed on the first try with 28. He dropped Drake Talon Cleaver and Leggings of the Fallen Crusade. After him, we ended there to start again Friday and hopefully the 40man raids won't be reset then.

Dade, DR and Dags..we WILL finish Gnomers one day! I promise!
Masamune

XzMaSaMuNezX
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: March 31, 2006, 12:58:05 AM »

Fuck Blizzard, seriously.  As if there isn't enough bullshit from them already.

We beat the bugged up Chromaggus, when he uses Time Lapse your HP drops to 1.  Then we down Nef and we have no loot, just gold.  It's been 30 minutes and still no reply from GM's.  Atleast 20 petitions.  Such bullshit.

Dade
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: March 31, 2006, 02:50:17 AM »

Dont cry.....

Starbreaker

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: March 31, 2006, 12:40:52 PM »

Quote from: "Masamune"
Fuck Blizzard, seriously.  As if there isn't enough bullshit from them already.

We beat the bugged up Chromaggus, when he uses Time Lapse your HP drops to 1.  Then we down Nef and we have no loot, just gold.  It's been 30 minutes and still no reply from GM's.  Atleast 20 petitions.  Such bullshit.

You only just figured that out? Blizzard are full of shit, even the new patch is aload of crap, next to no new content after all their " we're going to celebrate the 1year anniversary of WoW in Europe with the release of two new dungeons and an epic level set for 5 man parties).

BTW that epic sets are nice, but ffs the amount of shit you have to do to get them is stupid, and paying more golad on top of it, sometimes 140...fuck that rather stay in MC.

Kiem

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: March 31, 2006, 04:29:55 PM »

Just for Dade and DR...my AQ40 bug mount... :)

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g234/kiemofsophos/Ambrey_bug02.jpg

and

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g234/kiemofsophos/Ambrey_bug01.jpg

And now...back to my Shadowcraft Gloves hunting! :)
D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: April 01, 2006, 02:09:55 AM »

The red one looks better. :P

Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: April 01, 2006, 11:41:50 AM »

OMG SWEET@!!#@#!#!!11oneonetwo

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/burningcrusade/townhall/wisps.html
This is gonna be fucking awesomE!!@#@khFfsfuisesf

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 75 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: