Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 19, 2014, 02:00:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Subject: Persona 3: FES
Prize: $20 eShop, PSN or Steam code
Date: 3rd October 2014 Time: 16:00 EST
331653 Posts in 13579 Topics by 2191 Members
Latest Member: Zaltys
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Multiplayer RPGs
| | |-+  World of Warcraft OH MY GOD CURRENT EVENTS THREAD
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 75 Print
Author Topic: World of Warcraft OH MY GOD CURRENT EVENTS THREAD  (Read 175639 times)
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: May 09, 2006, 11:11:15 AM »

Last night I ran a group of lowbies through Deadmines. They got themselves killed, even with a level 60 warrior with them. They were special.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: May 09, 2006, 11:27:48 AM »

Yeah, this one dumbass even managed to get himself slaughtered by like ten Defias after the Deadmines, out in the world.  What a douchebag. :P

Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: May 09, 2006, 11:36:47 AM »

Yeah, he was the biggest chump. He pulled all but 3 of the goblins in the Foundry in DM. Even the awesomeness that is me could not get all of them off of that silly rogue in time.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Dade
Rainbow Club Member

D-Rider's Pacific NW Counterpart

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: May 09, 2006, 12:30:39 PM »

Twitter: (at)toddjaynes
XBL: ToddJameson
PSN: toddjameson
Steam: DadeMcLaren

Playing: ACIV: Black Flag (surprisingly awesome!), XCOM: Enemy Within, The Last of Us (finally).
"Resident Evil 6 is a Michael Bay movie." ~Jim Sterling
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: May 10, 2006, 09:48:22 AM »

Last night we ran DR through Mara. We only did the Princess section. We did really well until we fell down to kill Rotgrip, then a hydra attacked us too and since fighting in water sucks balls we ended up dying. We decided that killing Rotgrip isn't all that important =P

Akanbe-

Cheap? I paid a lot for this hat!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: May 13, 2006, 03:01:49 PM »

is blind completely unresistable?  because last night i charged a rogue being a prick to others who was about 15 levels lower than me and he hit me with blind 2 / 2 times that night.  kinda pissed me off.  i hope it's not completely unresistable because that'd be fucking stupid.  if it's two of the same levels fighting it's one thing, but when a 55 war charges a 40 rogue, that's another thing.

"Karma is...secret top tier"~Starmongoose
PSN ID: Akanbe9
D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: May 17, 2006, 02:03:54 AM »

I don't know if you would call this an "event", per se, but the most interesting occurence in my past week of playing the game happened tonight, when things glitched and my lovely succubus Darva came out green.

Craziness. :P

Also, I started a Horde guild tonight just for the hell of it.  I'm crazy like that. :P

Rico

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: May 17, 2006, 01:33:19 PM »

So, my guild mostly broke up.  We were part of a guild alliance whose core people were great, but the core people didn't quite add up to 40, and it was pretty frustrating seeing 50-60 online for Zul'Gurub because they wanted Hakkar loots but 25-30 for BWL attempts even after time changes to accomodate more people.  I picked up a trial invite to a guild working on Vael, and my first raid, the day after I joined, we raped him in the behind with tanks to spare.

Clearly causation and not correlation.  If we've got Flasks I wouldn't be surprised if we downed Broodlord today.  Progression's neat, I don't know how so many people get jollies over farm-status content.
Ark

me irl

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: May 18, 2006, 08:25:49 AM »

We had a druid tank Vael today. It was fucking amazing. He did a damn fine job of it too I might add, and there were no problems and he got the first regularly scheduled BA all while I was charging flat-out balls to the motherfucking wall DPS.

A++ would have him tank again.
Masamune

XzMaSaMuNezX
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: May 19, 2006, 03:50:30 AM »

I dunno if that tops our guild leader, a rogue, tanking Vael for the last 3%.  Popped evasion and priests spammed him with heals, kept hate and everything.

Ark

me irl

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: May 19, 2006, 07:17:28 AM »

I've done that :P
Kiem

kiemofsophos@hotmail.com Kiemofsophos
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: May 19, 2006, 03:11:24 PM »

Rogue chain tanked the last 10% of Chromaggus :)
Ark

me irl

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: May 21, 2006, 09:20:32 AM »

Bloodfang Boots + Cloak of Firemaw all mine, all mine. People unwilling to pay more than 20 points for that Cloak because they all plan to bid each other up to obscene amounts on the Drake Fang Talisman make my life a lot easier.
Kiem

kiemofsophos@hotmail.com Kiemofsophos
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: May 24, 2006, 02:44:26 AM »

Band of Accuria.

Still no Binding off Geddon, but I'm 97 Crystals in, so I'm pretty much good to go when it does drop a year from now.

3 hour BWL raid with Nef one shotted. Feels good to put a second instance into one night. We're working on AQ40 now a days...Satura down.
D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #179 on: May 24, 2006, 02:48:30 AM »

Three hours and forty-five minutes.

That's how long it took to guide my menagerie of incompetency through Wailing Caverns tonight.

If I ever see that place again, it'll be way too soon. :P

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 75 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: