Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 16, 2014, 03:26:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Subject: Persona 3: FES
Prize: $20 eShop, PSN or Steam code
Date: 3rd October 2014 Time: 16:00 EST
331350 Posts in 13571 Topics by 2191 Members
Latest Member: Zaltys
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Multiplayer RPGs
| | |-+  World of Warcraft OH MY GOD CURRENT EVENTS THREAD
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 75 Print
Author Topic: World of Warcraft OH MY GOD CURRENT EVENTS THREAD  (Read 175538 times)
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #240 on: June 21, 2006, 05:07:21 AM »

Maybe this is a stupid question, but... Why the fuck didn't they just make a LFG Global channel and make the original one the LFG Local channel? Even without dealing with lower leveled idiots elsewhere, it'd seem sensible to be able to find local people easily, and if you need people enough, you can hit the global channel?
John
Administrator

DeceptiJohn
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #241 on: June 21, 2006, 11:04:28 AM »

Quote from: "Ryos"
Quote from: "Dade"
Two.  LOOKING FOR GROUP CHANNEL IS NOW LINKED WORLDWIDE. Yes....that means that I AM CONSTANTLY hearing assholes in the Barrens screaming about how no one will join their Wailing Caverns group....WHILE I'M IN SHADOWFANG KEEP.

This wouldn't be such a problem if Blizzard actually, you know, policed their game, but I've already just about had to max out my ignore list from people spamming about stupid BS that has nothing to do with grouping.  I can see why Blizzard did this because there's no LFG tool in WoW (that works properly :p), but that doesn't mean they have to go do something so drastic.    Why can't they just copy/paste Call to Arms and just be done with it? :p

I checked out the scourge invasion and it was decent enough.  The only thing I don't like is it's a bit too much of a zergfest, at least on my server.   People everywhere, and it's ridiculously hard to tag anything.  I can only imagine that it must get really ugly on a PVP server. :P

Actually, it's quite a bit easier on a PvP server - when an attack starts, groups will form within the different factions to get rid of the other, and eventually one large group will try to take it out instead of having the shards of two or three working just against NPCs.

THROW PICKLE IN BURGER TO SPEED UP COMMERCIAL
Rico

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #242 on: June 22, 2006, 03:11:27 AM »

The lack of Scarlet Crusade tabard and my shame at not being able to read John's post is slightly mitigated by [Stormrage Bracers] and [Stormrage Chestguard].  While I'm still a trial, hahaha.
Ark

me irl

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #243 on: June 22, 2006, 08:21:36 AM »

I hear the tabard drops in SM now.
Masamune

XzMaSaMuNezX
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #244 on: June 22, 2006, 01:16:10 PM »

So I finally got something I've truly always wanted:
http://wow.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?witem=19361 wee.

It's awesome.  1400 normal shot crits, I'm a beast now.

Dade
Rainbow Club Member

D-Rider's Pacific NW Counterpart

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #245 on: June 22, 2006, 03:59:51 PM »

Good god....i can only imagine what your Aimed Shot crits are.

Twitter: (at)toddjaynes
XBL: ToddJameson
PSN: toddjameson
Steam: DadeMcLaren

Playing: ACIV: Black Flag (surprisingly awesome!), XCOM: Enemy Within, The Last of Us (finally).
"Resident Evil 6 is a Michael Bay movie." ~Jim Sterling
Ryos
I can has demons?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #246 on: June 22, 2006, 06:56:46 PM »

So I'm at the emperor in BRD.  I figure this quest is going to be a piece of cake to complete since I've finished it before with no problems.  Wrong.  After the encounter the princess went green.  But when someone went to talk to her, she turned red and aggroed the party.  I'm so glad that a year and a half after this game's been out, Blizzard still can't fix the bugs of this quest.  Someone suggested an alternate strategy for the one we used for the encounter (and had worked flawlessly for my alliance druid) on the WoW boards, so I guess I'll try that the next time I'm trying to down the emperor for the quest.

It's never too late to start learning; it's always too early to stop learning.
John
Administrator

DeceptiJohn
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #247 on: June 26, 2006, 02:16:17 PM »

No epics this week, but at least I am no longer wearing a green chestpiece.

http://wow.allakhazam.com/profile.html?1360554

THROW PICKLE IN BURGER TO SPEED UP COMMERCIAL
Rico

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #248 on: June 26, 2006, 04:16:56 PM »

I got my Tabard of the Scarlet Crusade yesterday.

And another one, but they're unique.  Had a friend that was pretty pissed off about that; he had been farming for one too and we were grouped, but he was sitting that reset out because he'd started earlier than I did and was locked out.
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #249 on: June 28, 2006, 07:45:57 PM »

I leveled a warrior from 15-18 today. I spent from about 10est until 2est doing so. I could have done it faster, I think, but I spent a good amount of time just running around exploring some stuff.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Dade
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #250 on: June 28, 2006, 09:45:12 PM »

Anyone else having problems with:

1) logging in? I get a "disconnected from server" message when I try logging in.
2) Downloading this "patch" that for some reason they decided to make live during....oh i dunno....PEAK TIMES?
3) Their fucking Tech Support Forums? It's full of Blues answering individual questions and not the main problems. And they NEED to hire somone to delete fucking topics that are basically "OMG BLIZZ YOU SUCK YOU MONEY GRUBBERS! FUCK YOUR STUPID SERVERS AND THEIR GAYNESS!"

Playing: ACIV: Black Flag (surprisingly awesome!), XCOM: Enemy Within, The Last of Us (finally).
Ryos
I can has demons?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #251 on: June 28, 2006, 09:57:42 PM »

1.  No, but I haven't tried logging in since the patch (which I'm happy is out, I keep getting DCed in Arathi Basin).

2.  No, but I've read other people on my realm forum saying they're having trouble.

3.  Blizzard GM customer service.  Lol.  Nuff said.

Anyway, a good day for me...because I got the Idol of Brutality.  Since I use bear form a lot, I'm pretty happy about that.

D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #252 on: June 28, 2006, 10:26:04 PM »

And of course, now that I've pretty well abandoned my gnome lock to do Horde, I finally get the Eye of Theradras from Maraudon.  Good stuff, even though it's a gaudy little thing. :P

And Dade...switch to fucking DSL or something, man. :P

Dade
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #253 on: June 28, 2006, 11:47:10 PM »

Quote from: "The Darkrider"
And of course, now that I've pretty well abandoned my gnome lock to do Horde, I finally get the Eye of Theradras from Maraudon.  Good stuff, even though it's a gaudy little thing. :P

And Dade...switch to fucking DSL or something, man. :P

Cable in Seattle = Awesome.
~2 Million people trying to download a patch and play at the same time = Bad.

Ryos
I can has demons?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #254 on: July 01, 2006, 01:00:29 AM »

Well, I can now quit the game because I have the best item in the game.  No, not Ashbringer.  No, not any of those new Nax drops.  I'm talking about the best item of them all - Piccolo of the Flaming Fire.  I must have spent two hours running around Orgrimmar thrusting my flute everywhere.  Good times, good times.

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 75 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: