Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2014, 11:54:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
319245 Posts in 13035 Topics by 2145 Members
Latest Member: aew0
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  Who's coming with me to Cat Heaven Island?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Who's coming with me to Cat Heaven Island?  (Read 1178 times)
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2012, 03:13:26 PM »

The only problem our pooch has given us is the occasional throw up (fortunately, most of the house is wooden floors or tiles or whatever), and (definitely stressing this one) is the FUR everywhere (and my mum can't clean if her life depended on it).  As a pup though, she only chewed up on shoe, nowadays she uses them as a pillow...in which case, I echo Yodes and turn to mush at the cuteness to exceeding levels that only the colour "pink" can describe(?).

I'm loving the giant Yoda face in my face right now.  I feel like I have to do some ridiculous photoshopping to it.

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
GrimReality
Dark Lord of Nostalgia

OK, options aren't SO bad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2012, 05:08:12 PM »

Nope!

Yodes jus' bein' a wet blanket.

It's nice having someone else accused of this for a change.

At least he's not knocking someone's hobbies. ;)

A hobby that I myself partake in, if you may recall.
; - )

We have 2 cats, and they have been pretty good about not destroying stuff or going to the bathroom outside of their litter box. They are not de-clawed, and we bought two types of claw sharpeners for them so they would leave our stuff alone. They still inadvertently poke holes or scratch things on occasion, but for the most part they rock. Both very friendly, too.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 08:26:56 PM by GrimReality » Logged

Playing: A Link Between Worlds
Reading: Cosmos by Carl Sagan
Desert Walker

dimitri_rozokov@hotmail.com bladegolem
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2012, 01:00:31 PM »

That island seems like a wonderful place.  I love cats. <3

I'm loving the giant Yoda face in my face right now.  I feel like I have to do some ridiculous photoshopping to it.

This reminds me of a story from a photography class I took in high school.  The teacher's ideas were usually solid but she occasionally had some disastrous ones like having groups of three work together by having one person function as the subject for a photo and the other two work as photographers/photo shop editors to enhance the photo.  One bright fellow allowed his friends to convince him that he should be the subject of a photo in which they did a close up of his face with his mouth wide open.

A fist fight nearly broke out after he wandered off for a few minutes and returned to find that his photo had been 'enhanced' with a drawing of a giant dick placed suspiciously close to his open mouth.  T'was a good day.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 02:06:29 PM by Desert Walker » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: