Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 20, 2014, 07:26:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334413 Posts in 13701 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  FINAL FANTASY XV, This is a fantasy based on reality.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] Print
Author Topic: FINAL FANTASY XV, This is a fantasy based on reality.  (Read 22610 times)
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #375 on: October 03, 2014, 01:10:49 AM »

So, its a full blown action RPG now.

Now?  It was always supposed to be an action RPG, even back when it was called Versus.

Also, you guys should read this interview.

I meat the direction series took rather than the game itself, though I haven't really been following XV related news very much either.

I agree that the series meat took an unfortunate direction towards the ground. If they hurry, they may still make it to the meat before the 10 year rule is up. But even then, I know where that meat's been, so I don't mean to offend, but I must contend, that whatever brushing efforts they make to amend, nor whatever else to the menu they append, I do not plan to partake in the end (unless I get it from a friend).

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Maxximum
Not quite over gaming

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #376 on: October 03, 2014, 03:15:59 AM »

So, its a full blown action RPG now.

Now?  It was always supposed to be an action RPG, even back when it was called Versus.

Also, you guys should read this interview.

I meat the direction series took rather than the game itself, though I haven't really been following XV related news very much either.

I agree that the series meat took an unfortunate direction towards the ground. If they hurry, they may still make it to the meat before the 10 year rule is up. But even then, I know where that meat's been, so I don't mean to offend, but I must contend, that whatever brushing efforts they make to amend, nor whatever else to the menu they append, I do not plan to partake in the end (unless I get it from a friend).

Wanted to echo Dice but since you can't quote images any more I had to improvise and borrow her gif.
Mostly because I'm too lazy to look for the sad Picard picture.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 03:21:41 AM by Maxximum » Logged

NOW PLAYING:
Final Fantasy XIII: The time has come...
Edna & Harvey: The Breakout: Its...Odd...
One Finger Death Punch: F*ck Yeah! - The game
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #377 on: October 03, 2014, 10:24:36 AM »

Dice forever the cheerleader of Aeolus.

i swear you must be a masochist that loves taking on the world.

I love long walks on the beach.

Holykael1
What is a man?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #378 on: October 03, 2014, 11:05:27 AM »

Dice forever the cheerleader of Aeolus.

i swear you must be a masochist that loves taking on the world.

I love long walks on the beach.

It's kinda funny, you say you had enough of talking about FF with it's fans(?) and whatnot but you seem to constantly engage in bickering with said fans(?), even if you simply say something non comittal, detached, passive agressive, hell even repeating over and over that you "had enough of whatever" is still not exactly comitting to your own words. If truly had enough, you wouldn't even respond at this point.Not holding anything against you here, just making an observation.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 11:09:39 AM by Holykael1 » Logged

Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #379 on: October 03, 2014, 12:50:55 PM »

I haven't gone against my word. If the tone of my comments related to FF are read in a tone or are understood in a way I didn't intented then that's too bad.
glassjawsh
insolent cur

This tomb will be your grave

View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #380 on: October 03, 2014, 03:13:04 PM »

I haven't gone against my word. If the tone of my comments related to FF are read in a tone or are understood in a way I didn't intented then that's too bad.

Another observation:

I've only been around this board for 2 months and in that short span I don't think I've ever seen someone "misinterpreted" so many times in my life.

Thanks a lot Internet!

Taelus
Some music guy
RPGFan Editor

Leaves from the vine.

taelusramza
View Profile Email
« Reply #381 on: October 03, 2014, 03:37:54 PM »

Another observation:

I've only been around this board for 2 months and in that short span I don't think I've ever seen someone "misinterpreted" so many times in my life.

Thanks a lot Internet!

LOL

"IT IS SUBTRACTION.  I WILL COME TO YOUR SCHOOL AND BEAT YOUR STUDENTS." - John
Dice
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #382 on: October 03, 2014, 03:47:40 PM »

Another observation:

Thanks a lot Internet!

« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 03:55:08 PM by Dice » Logged

Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #383 on: October 03, 2014, 05:08:45 PM »

I'm actually the one laughing the most here, if you guys are laughing too then that's cool. ;)
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #384 on: October 17, 2014, 01:04:36 PM »

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Flash Talk Show [Sub EN] -- Square Enix UK, YouTube

Posting this one here since nobody else has done it yet and the talk show is more about XV than Type-0 HD and Agito+.

That being said, those suits (male and female) that are gonna come out for Agito+ look super nice.
Dice
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #385 on: October 17, 2014, 01:17:29 PM »

Male and Female summons is interesting (I just hope they don't adopt a silly name scheme like "Heva" for Man-Sheva :P); hell I liked it when old man Ramuh turned into a horse for FFX.

The suits are super spiffy too.  What I wouldn't give for a suit to fit so well as that.

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: