Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 17, 2014, 01:45:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Subject: Persona 3: FES
Prize: $20 eShop, PSN or Steam code
Date: 3rd October 2014 Time: 16:00 EST
331477 Posts in 13573 Topics by 2191 Members
Latest Member: Zaltys
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Bravely Second
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: Bravely Second  (Read 2030 times)
Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2014, 04:43:53 PM »

Let it also be known how ANGRY direct sequels make me when a member from my former  Level 99 party can't get herself out of prison.  Agnes should take STANCE.... Be all "I'VE SLAIN GODS DAMMIT.  ALL DOORS SHOULD BE HALF THEIR HEIGHT SO PEOPLE MUST CRAWL IN ON THEIR KNEES TO SEE ME.  F*** THIS PRISON DETAIL, Y'ALL ARE DEAD TONIGHT"

How many games actually do that?
I hear LoH:TitS does it... and I can't even think of one other.

VP2 is one of the worst offender =/ I mean Lenneth CREATOR is one of the weakest character.

Technically VP2 is in a different timeline where Lenneth went and saved the future from Ganon. Likewise, Covenant of the Plume takes place in the timeline where Lenneth dies (assuming you were at all an asshat).

At least with FFX-2, Yuna does depower due to Summons no longer being a thing which was her thing in FFX. Too bad this does nothing to justify Rikku's depowerment. Even FFXIII-2 was better about it since Lightning starts the game with all six of her ATB segments (which does nothing to save her from disappearing off the face of the game or getting completely chumped off screen as an aside).

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: