Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2014, 08:31:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Subject: Persona 3: FES
Prize: $20 eShop, PSN or Steam code
Date: 3rd October 2014 Time: 16:00 EST
332947 Posts in 13642 Topics by 2191 Members
Latest Member: Zaltys
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Games for the holidays possibly....
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Games for the holidays possibly....  (Read 500 times)
LINK398

View Profile

Ignore
« on: December 24, 2012, 01:31:37 AM »

I didn't know what to ask for so I basically told a few people to get me gift cards or cash. Then when it became closer to the actual date I started looking around and decided that I wanted a couple of games. First was gonna give Deux Ex Human Revolution a try never played any of those games and also Xenoblade Chronicles for Wii I'm kinda curious at how hard that game is to get these days. I'm pretty sure I need another nunchuck for wii and I was looking at Zelda and FFXIII-2 also but all the Zelda bundles are so expensive online. Damnit I also need new tires for my car don't know if I'll have enough cash lol. How about the Zelda bundles are they still around in stores or not so much anymore
Klyde Chroma
Lvl. 7 Fruity Ninja and Dincrest groupie

If Hitler was an introvert, he'd be me.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2012, 11:24:58 AM »

I say go with Xenoblade Chronicles.... The game is not going to become easier to come across with the wii stock being replaced by the wii u and it is arguably the best thing to happen as far as JRPG's are concerned in a loooong time. You can play it with a classic controller BTW.

As far as Zelda bundles go, I'm assuming you are referring to the skyward sword bundle with the gold wii remote and soundtrack.... good luck finding it in stores.... it is really area specific though.... I mean I'm sure there is a retailer somewhere with one lying around on a shelf since august... but none in my neck of the woods... I bet you could probably get one on e-bay pretty cheap post-christmas though (well, cheap in respect to what they are going for now) if you keep checking thoroughly and snipe-bid a few without reserves.

Screw the tires... who needs to go anywhere when you've got a couple good video games-LoL

Klyde Chroma / XBox Live Network
Triscal-Goddess / PSN
 Remember, DON'T do drugs... an owl will tear your face off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: