Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 28, 2014, 09:08:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
329786 Posts in 13518 Topics by 2179 Members
Latest Member: Lian_Kazairl
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  The Bazaar
| | |-+  Anime For Sale
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Anime For Sale  (Read 1646 times)
Bytor
Ego Enhancement Consultant

Hiding in Inaba

View Profile

Ignore
« on: January 10, 2013, 11:49:13 PM »

My son bought an anime lot and then asked me to sell them for him, so anyone interested in some various misc titles check out E-Bay, user name is kimber377, interested in anything send me a message, I will discount for peeps here.

Everything's Eventual
Mickeymac92

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2013, 11:58:53 PM »

...did he buy the entire discount section at FYE? Seriously, these are the very same titles I see there all the time...for highly inflated prices, mind you.

http://myanimelist.net/profile/mickeymac92

“MY NAME IS POKEY THE PENGUIN I LOVE CHESS!! IT IS LIKE BALLET ONLY WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!”
Bytor

Hiding in Inaba

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2013, 12:07:12 AM »

no, but I agree...he bought some garbage...and a few good ones, unfortunately very few...I just wanna get his money back, and a small profit would be nice I admit

Everything's Eventual
Mickeymac92

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2013, 09:15:04 AM »

no, but I agree...he bought some garbage...and a few good ones, unfortunately very few...I just wanna get his money back, and a small profit would be nice I admit

I meant FYE had the inflated prices. And most of these are pretty good, at least to my tastes. I'm tempted by that The Law of Ueki and New Getter Robo, for instance. But sadly, I canceled my Paypal account last year. The only problem really is that it's mostly individual volumes. I can't believe the industry liked to do that so much at one point. They tend to take up more space and depreciate in value very quickly.

http://myanimelist.net/profile/mickeymac92

“MY NAME IS POKEY THE PENGUIN I LOVE CHESS!! IT IS LIKE BALLET ONLY WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!”
Bytor

Hiding in Inaba

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2013, 12:51:51 PM »

Yeah, a ton of individual episodes there, and we can work out something outside of paypal if you decide you want anything

Everything's Eventual
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: