Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2014, 07:29:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
319693 Posts in 13046 Topics by 2147 Members
Latest Member: TacoBell_Lord
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  The Helper Monkey
| | |-+  adding funds to psn wallet..wtf?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: adding funds to psn wallet..wtf?  (Read 4571 times)
Esper_Crusader

I love you, Dr. Zaius

View Profile

Ignore
« on: January 02, 2013, 03:28:12 PM »

I've been trying all day to use my pre-paid visa I got as a gift on the psn but no luck. I've tried all obvious routes, making sure there is money on the card, matching info with billing, etc etc. It keeps saying ' cannot add funds' or card is invalid. Even some error 56 b.s. I have been all over google and havent found a solution. Anyone have this happen or know of a solution??
If not, please don't troll me about just getting a pre-paid psn card as I've been hearing that all day:/ thx:)

Currently playing: .

-----------------------------------
"If I can't smoke and swear, I'm F**ked." ~ Ricky
John
Administrator

DeceptiJohn
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2013, 03:37:50 PM »

Honestly, that may be what's easier.  Both Amazon and GameStop offer tax-free online downloads of PSN codes, though if your card isn't of those values ($20 or $50), that could present an issue.  I do know that some pre-paid credit cards require a specific zip code be used as the billing zip code (this would be in the credit card's information packet, if any).

GameStop: http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/dlc/20-playstation-network-card/84722

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004RMK4BC/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=r07f47-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B004RMK4BC

THROW PICKLE IN BURGER TO SPEED UP COMMERCIAL
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2013, 04:51:51 PM »

I've never used a pre paid credit card on psn, but I assume information on it that you would use to register the card as useable on psn is probably lacking. Honestly, the psn card is a better option anyways, just because of the security hack bullshistorm a couple years back. You can get a digital code for the psn card via gamestop instead of a plastic card, and right off the website (does take a few hours though...).

Hope it helps.

TASTY!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: