Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 21, 2014, 01:07:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334548 Posts in 13704 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Gen6: Pokemon X & Y
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] Print
Author Topic: Gen6: Pokemon X & Y  (Read 31145 times)
AuraChannelerChris
The RPG Adventurer

Ultimate RPG Gamer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #480 on: February 08, 2014, 11:02:53 PM »

Man this SHiny Charm is wicked. First Pokemon I met after getting it was shiny.
The first shiny I got after getting the charm was a Throh at a Fighting Safari.

I'm not too proud of it, but now he looks more like a Sesame Street character.

"(Huh. He's been quiet for a while. I wonder what's he thinking?)" ~Made by yours truly~
Youtube Channel - Current Walkthrough: The Wonderful 101
Hathen

FORUM IDIOT

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #481 on: February 09, 2014, 01:57:14 PM »

I've played every generation and I've only ever run into one shiny (A Nincada in Ruby), granted I never went out of my way to actually hunt for shinies before (I screwed with the PokeRadar in Pearl a couple minutes before I got annoyed), I usually just get my pokes up and battle. I actually think a lot of shinies look dorky, they choose the weirdest color scheme for some of them.
Ranadiel

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #482 on: February 19, 2014, 06:43:20 AM »

Spent all of yesterday and today moving ~800 Pokemon from SS and W and W2 to X. Phew.

However, I was unable to move my Shaymin or Jirachi. I guess they were hacked (?), though I'm sure I got the Shaymin at an event... oh well. Anyway, does anyone have either of these Pokemon? I have everything else, so I can trade you almost anything in return. I have all legendaries for trade (excluding Celebi, Mew, Deoxys and Genesect, Xerneas - only have 1 of each), plus a Shiny versions of Dialga, Palkia and Giratina I can part with. Oh, I could also use an Yveltal. Already have it registered in my Dex, but would like one to keep.
Have you managed to get these three?
FlamingR1ft
RPGFan Editor

View Profile Email
« Reply #483 on: February 19, 2014, 06:57:04 AM »

I did in the end! National Pokedex completed! :D

What I didn't realise though, was that to complete the Kalos Pokedex, the Kalos-available 'mons must be caught IN KALOS. So, uh, that was frustrating, haha. I have an awesome gold crown next to my national Pokedex, but not my regional ones. :P

FlamingR1ft
RPGFan Editor

View Profile Email
« Reply #484 on: March 02, 2014, 08:38:24 PM »

Pretty sure I already have the friend codes of most people here... but, just in case, does anyone know if they have Ditto in their friend safari? Hoping to find a Ditto safari for breeding purposes.

AuraChannelerChris
The RPG Adventurer

Ultimate RPG Gamer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #485 on: March 02, 2014, 08:46:03 PM »

Pretty sure I already have the friend codes of most people here... but, just in case, does anyone know if they have Ditto in their friend safari? Hoping to find a Ditto safari for breeding purposes.
I have a Normal safari.

Unfortunately, I lack Ditto. And I heard people with Ditto in their Safari have their FC List full.

"(Huh. He's been quiet for a while. I wonder what's he thinking?)" ~Made by yours truly~
AuraChannelerChris
The RPG Adventurer

Ultimate RPG Gamer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #486 on: March 02, 2014, 11:28:17 PM »

Hoooo boy, I got all box Legendaries from Gen II to Gen IV as Shinies (Lugia, Ho-Oh, Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza. I already had Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina through the GameStop promotion along with the Legendary Dogs) through trades in GTS. But there's this nagging feeling that's telling me those were hacked Pokemon because the OTs look a bit implausible (0001337 for example)... Oh well! I like having these uber trophies anyway.

I should try to target Shiny Latios and Shiny Latias next.

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: