Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2014, 05:07:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
319666 Posts in 13044 Topics by 2145 Members
Latest Member: aew0
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  Obama won't support building 'Death Star'
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Obama won't support building 'Death Star'  (Read 1024 times)
Desert Walker

dimitri_rozokov@hotmail.com bladegolem
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2013, 05:18:37 PM »

We need to put less money into these weapons of mass destruction and more into our schools.

By which of course, I mean Jedi Academies.

But what happens when one of the Padawans or a mentally deficient Jedi turns to the dark side and goes on an academy killing spree? Think man, we need to post Stormtroopers at every academy and arm all of our teachers with Lightsabers.

Nope, the correct solution is to see to it that only government agents that are sent out to break into Jedis' homes and kill them if they're suspected of smoking a magic plant have light sabers.  That way any academy killing sprees will be perfectly legal/moral. :)

One of the things Newt Gingrich (one of the people that was in the running during Republican primaries) was criticized/made fun of for was his proposal for the US to establish a moon base. While it does sound outlandish, it's actually something that's very possible technologically, just probably not very economy-friendly. =P

While I think a moon base is a fascinating idea for both the astronomical research and the beginning of a plan B for colonizing other astronomical bodies, I have to wonder why Gingrich wanted it.  Something tells me he doesn't care about any of those things.  Maybe he thought we could use the moon base to drop a nuke on Russia or Iran or something.  I think the guy may still be stuck in the Cold War.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 05:30:44 PM by Desert Walker » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: