Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 21, 2014, 09:42:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334533 Posts in 13704 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  The Helper Monkey
| | |-+  Pokemon - Eevee team
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Pokemon - Eevee team  (Read 2813 times)
Annubis

Something something like a tiger

View Profile

Ignore
« on: January 18, 2013, 02:33:58 PM »

Question for all the Pokemon connaisseurs here.

I just pondered that I should play a full eevee pokemon game.
I'd like to know, two things.

Which would be the best game to play?
Which would be the earliest game I can do all the eevee transformation?

I'm guessing the latest games are the 'best' but I prefer the lowest possible amount of pokemons (call it nostalgia) which would mean playing an older one.

What would you guys/gals suggest?
Draak

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2013, 02:53:06 PM »

Well, you can capture wild Eevees in Black 2/White 2 early in the game (around the third city, I think). There are hidden evolution stones through the game and from what I've read, you're able to buy more in Black Tower/White Treehollow and Join Avenue (if you care to level it up). There are new type of Eevee evolutions too, but I don't know what their requirements are.

Check this page out, might help you.
FlamingR1ft
RPGFan Editor

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2013, 03:32:27 PM »

The earliest game you can do all the Eevee evolutions is Pearl, Diamond and Platinum.

Jolteon -> Thunder stone. (All games)
Vaporeon -> Water stone. (All games)
Flareon -> Fire stone. (All games)
Umbreon -> Raise happiness and level up at night. (All games from Gold/Silver onwards)
Espeon -> Raise happiness and level up during the day. (All games from Gold/Silver onwards)
Leafeon -> Level up beside Moss Rock. (Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Black, White, Black 2, White 2)
Glaceon -> Level up beside Ice Rock. (Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Black, White, Black 2, White 2)

Keep in mind, Leafeon and Glaceon cannot be obtained in HeartGold or SoulSilver due to the lack of the Moss or Ice rocks.

Black and White 2 are the best, simply because Eevees are catachable in the wild from a pretty early stage. HOWEVER, a couple of the evolution stones can't be picked up until a bit later in the game. That said, the same goes for most of the other games too.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: