Author Topic: Tri-Ace trademarks New Game "JUDAS CODE"  (Read 1511 times)

zodiar333

• View Profile
Tri-Ace trademarks New Game "JUDAS CODE"
« on: June 08, 2014, 07:10:47 AM »
Seems strange that the trademark was made short before E3 2014, maybe some revealing...

株式会社トライエース
商願2014-37272 ジューダスコード JUDAS CODE

Cyril

• View Profile
Re: Tri-Ace trademarks New Game "JUDAS CODE"
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2014, 12:58:14 PM »
I don't really think Tri-Ace is a large, or relevant, enough company in the west to announce games at E3 rather than in a Japanese publication or at TGS where they'd get a lot more coverage.  The timing is probably coincidence.

Ivalice Alliance

• Valendia Knights of the Peace
  • Reinforcements? I am the reinforcements.
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2014, 10:31:26 AM »
I want Valkyrie Profile 3: Hrist :(    (I'm assuming if there would be another game, that would be the name)
[Gamer, Collector] 🎮

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XV, The Last Guardian, Resident Evil

Waiting On: Shenmue III, Resident Evil 7: Biohazard, Persona 5, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age, Final Fantasy VII Remake, Resident Evil 2 Remake, Nioh, NieR: Automata

Ranadiel

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2014, 05:43:54 AM »
I want Valkyrie Profile 3: Hrist :(    (I'm assuming if there would be another game, that would be the name)
Nah the next Valkyrie Profile would be Valkyrie Profile 4: That Creepy Child Stalker (Rufus). We've already done 3 and no Hrist, so on to the next most important character in the series.....but since Odin is dead, we have to go with a replacement.