Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 02, 2014, 10:27:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
330189 Posts in 13529 Topics by 2179 Members
Latest Member: Lian_Kazairl
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Wind Waker U
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 Print
Author Topic: Wind Waker U  (Read 10672 times)
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: September 27, 2013, 01:57:41 AM »

Playing windwaker now brings me back to xmas break in HS when I got Ocarina and spent my whole break playing it. I played it so much I forgot everything about school, including my locker combination, when I got back. Those were the days.

I love the little messages you can find from people. I just found a cute one some person drew of link and navi screaming "HEY LISTEN"

I got those types o' memories too.  Specifically on PA Days, I loved just playing stuff as a kid on those beautiful, school-free mornings.

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: September 27, 2013, 01:59:14 AM »

I'm still sitting cross-legged on the floor, my friend.

Except now there's some rum (legally acquired)
Klyde Chroma
Pool of Thorns Groupie

If Hitler was an introvert, he'd be me.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: September 27, 2013, 02:01:18 PM »

Playing windwaker now brings me back to xmas break in HS when I got Ocarina and spent my whole break playing it. I played it so much I forgot everything about school, including my locker combination, when I got back. Those were the days.

I love the little messages you can find from people. I just found a cute one some person drew of link and navi screaming "HEY LISTEN"

The very first message I sent out in a bottle net me a warning from the administrator. Apparently I was soliciting my name to add to friends list and this was clearly (unbeknownst to me) in violation with the miiverse rules. - LoL

Klyde Chroma / XBox Live Network
Triscal-Goddess / PSN
 Remember, DON'T do drugs... an owl will tear your face off.
Yoda
Son of Dad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: September 27, 2013, 02:06:16 PM »

I saw that.

I tried adding you as a friend on there and I saw you had a banned comment. I had a feeling that was Nintendo being Nintendo
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: October 02, 2013, 05:24:12 PM »

\Ouch.... Wind Waker HD apparently only sold 30,000 copies in Japan.
(I actually wonder if the NA sales will be better...IIRC, the Zelda series does better here than in the homeland anyways, right?)

So much for me seeing Twilight Princess HD. 

Looking forward to the next-next Zelda title then?
« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 05:28:22 PM by Dice » Logged

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
AuraChannelerChris
The RPG Adventurer

Ultimate RPG Gamer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: October 02, 2013, 06:31:25 PM »

Two more days to wipe the dust from my Wii U with my shiny retail copy.

I feel bad I skipped on Pikmin 3 and The Wonderful 101...

"(Huh. He's been quiet for a while. I wonder what's he thinking?)" ~Made by yours truly~
Youtube Channel - Current Walkthrough: The Wonderful 101
Nel

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: October 04, 2013, 02:15:11 PM »

Got the Wind Waker HD today. But golly gee, where's the Ganondorf action figure? You know, the only reason I bought this stupid thing? Oh, what's that, Gamestop? I had to preorder specifically the collector's edition the first day I could? And you didn't specify this when I asked about it weeks ago? And now I'm stuck with a $60 paperweight of a game I've already played the crap out of and have no intention of ever playing again? Well eff you then!

Uuugh. Guess I'll crack this thing open down the road. *grumble grumble*
Klyde Chroma
Pool of Thorns Groupie

If Hitler was an introvert, he'd be me.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: October 04, 2013, 02:59:36 PM »

Got the Wind Waker HD today. But golly gee, where's the Ganondorf action figure? You know, the only reason I bought this stupid thing? Oh, what's that, Gamestop? I had to preorder specifically the collector's edition the first day I could? And you didn't specify this when I asked about it weeks ago? And now I'm stuck with a $60 paperweight of a game I've already played the crap out of and have no intention of ever playing again? Well eff you then!

I was pissed I couldn't get my hands on one either. They sold out in under a day in my area, via pre-order, once announced. The fact I couldn't get my hands on one of em sealed the deal on the bundle for me actually..

Klyde Chroma / XBox Live Network
Triscal-Goddess / PSN
 Remember, DON'T do drugs... an owl will tear your face off.
AuraChannelerChris
The RPG Adventurer

Ultimate RPG Gamer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: October 04, 2013, 04:41:59 PM »

$60? K-Mart sold it to me at $49.

"(Huh. He's been quiet for a while. I wonder what's he thinking?)" ~Made by yours truly~
Youtube Channel - Current Walkthrough: The Wonderful 101
GrimReality
Dark Lord of Nostalgia

OK, options aren't SO bad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: October 04, 2013, 09:31:42 PM »

Sorry, but if you bought a game that you've "already played the crap out of" just to get a silly Ganon figure then I just don't know what to say. That's just weird.

I enjoyed Wind Waker on the cube, but don't get into wasting money on remakes. Too many good games out there I have yet to play.

Playing:
Reading: Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson
Nel

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: October 04, 2013, 10:05:15 PM »

I AM weird. It makes total sense!
Yoda
Son of Dad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: October 05, 2013, 01:14:40 AM »

We all have our own glitches.

Some people are foolish enough to ignore one of the best shows ever because it deals with drugs! I mean who cares about the compelling story, sincere performances, and excellent production and music?
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 05, 2013, 04:20:27 AM »

Some people are foolish enough to ignore one of the best shows ever because it deals with drugs! I mean who cares about the compelling story, sincere performances, and excellent production and music?

Breaking Bad? Heh, I'd actually been meaning to get around to that but simply haven't, the pizza-on-the-roof thing was enough to make me interested though.
GrimReality
Dark Lord of Nostalgia

OK, options aren't SO bad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: October 05, 2013, 12:36:14 PM »

Ha! I knew you'd chime in Yoda. Indeed we do all have our own glitches. I've explained myself before. Sometimes you just can't get interested no matter the accolades.  With movies I'm open to pretty much everything because that's a limited "investment". TV shows and games I'm far more particular about due to the time required. A glitch, I suppose. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Playing:
Reading: Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: October 05, 2013, 01:06:34 PM »

Sorry, but if you bought a game that you've "already played the crap out of" just to get a silly Ganon figure then I just don't know what to say. That's just weird.

I enjoyed Wind Waker on the cube, but don't get into wasting money on remakes. Too many good games out there I have yet to play.

"Life's too short" and all that right?

Well, if you like the game enough and the re-release has new content and/or physical bonuses that get your attention then that's enough reason for a fan or anyone interested to invest their time and money into. Is just as simple as that really...
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: