Author Topic: Path of Exile

Taelus

• Some music guy
  • Editor Emeritus
  • You're gonna have a bad Turnabout.
    • View Profile
Re: Path of Exile
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2013, 11:43:46 PM »
I wouldn't say surprisingly awesome since it's been awesome for a really long time-- but yes, it's very awesome :D
Friends, waffles, work. Or waffles, friends, work. Doesn't matter, but work is third.

mainmango

• Let's Play Youtuber
    • View Profile
    • Mainmango's Youtube
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2013, 02:14:00 PM »
For those who have played the steam release; have their been any significant changes? I played the game before it was on Steam and only put in a few hours before uninstalling. Are the changes big enough to try the game again?

Let's Play Series in progress:
Dragon Quest VIII
DMC: Devil May Cry

Annubis

• ee yan~☆
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2013, 02:42:02 PM »

mainmango

• Let's Play Youtuber
    • View Profile
    • Mainmango's Youtube
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2013, 04:26:36 PM »
Alright. I'm downloading PoE now. I'm glad they changed over to Steam. Should give me a good opportunity to make some collaborative Youtube videos with someone as well.

Let's Play Series in progress:
Dragon Quest VIII
DMC: Devil May Cry

kofvscapcom

• Rereveagence
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2013, 10:08:05 PM »
if people wanna do some co-op I'm in, haven't checked out the new stuff and still on my hardcore run with friends
Roses are red, violets are blue. Omae wa mou shindeiru.

Datastorm

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2013, 11:07:29 AM »
Been playing this the last couple of days. Not bad at all for a free game....pretty much a Diablo clone though. Not sure how they can get away with that without Blizzard getting all fired up.
doh

Annubis

• ee yan~☆
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2013, 11:15:24 AM »
Been playing this the last couple of days. Not bad at all for a free game....pretty much a Diablo clone though. Not sure how they can get away with that without Blizzard getting all fired up.

Because there is zero ground at all for Blizzard to do anything about it since its 2 completely different products both developed from scratch ?

Doom never lawsuited Quake...

Esper_Crusader

• I love you, Dr. Zaius
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2014, 10:35:08 PM »
I've kind of done a 180 on this one since it went on Steam. Seems a bit more stable aside from slight synchronization issues but I'm really enjoying it. Just takes a while to really get going. Got my ranger to 15 and its really opening up for character customization.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 07:31:34 AM by Esper_Crusader »
Currently playing: .

-----------------------------------
"If I can't smoke and swear, I'm F**ked." ~ Ricky

Maxximum

• RPGFan Editor
  • Fills you with determiantion
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2014, 11:36:03 AM »
Ive fallen into the trap of spamming the same skill over and over again, problem is that it works and I don't really have any incentive to start mixing things up. Its a game I like to launch every once in a while and hope I get something nice and shiny out of a run, but it gets too repetitive to warrant extended periods of play time. Still, I can't deny that its a great, well put together game. The skill grid is mind boggling and Im pretty sure that without some massive number crunching or build guide you can bork up your character fairly quickly. Good thing they give you some free respec points.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 11:37:43 AM by Maxximum »
NOW PLAYING:
I can't tell you

DrGonzo

• View Profile
    • Experimental Gonzo Art
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2015, 06:11:57 PM »
Anybody still playing this game? I'm currently addicted to the level up system. Almost like a way better version of the Sphere Grid system.

DariaRPG

• Lvl 99
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2015, 11:45:57 PM »
Been taking a break the past two weeks, but yeah, I'm playing it. Have two level 60 characters working on merciless. So hard. So damn hard.
Like smart, indepth reviews of really old RPGs and adventure games? Well then, have I got the YouTube channel for you.

RPGamer

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2016, 07:31:31 AM »
don't know if someone still playing path of exile since this post is outdated.. i'm a big fan of this game for real. now i'm waiting the launch of torchlight for mobile and i'm playing kritika white knights on android as well... these games are very good role playing games that you must try :)