Some non-spoiler thoughts on changed content for previous players now that I've hit November.
- Some of the new scenes are clever (the "reenactment of the birth of Venus"), others are pretty horrible (the entire Junes band section).
- I'm pleasantly surprised at how many new scenes or changed scenes there are. Some of the changes are small, but one or two were very important.
- Nope, even at Rank 10 Marie still isn't likeable or interesting. This coming from someone who almost always likes Tsundere characters.
- Dungeons are easier now, due to having earlier access to Invigorate-type skills (ie, you can get Invigorate 2 below level 20). You can start buying Mage's Marks once you have access to the Sauna. This is compounded by the new Shuffle Time, which lets you upgrade your abilities via picking the Magician Arcana. That Invigorate 2 can turn into Invigorate 3 without much effort, and you can get early access to many spells.
- The difficulty balance is still off, unfortunately. The most difficult parts of the game are the first two dungeons and everything is downhill from there. Like the above, this is compounded by new features. Your non-MCs are stronger in Golden and have new abilities, Yukiko gets the Mudoon-series, for example, making battles easier than ever before.
- There's a ton more to do than in vanilla. A first-run max S.Link is much pickier than before, especially if you want to do everything.
- While not a huge deal, they've rearranged Arcana of certain Personae because they added Jester and Aeon. This threw me off a few times, so just watch out for it.