Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 24, 2014, 03:26:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334755 Posts in 13709 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Project X Zone
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Project X Zone  (Read 1639 times)
Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2013, 04:09:44 AM »

I'm just grateful games are coming over, plus it's not like Namco would've had any say in VC3's translation so I can't get angry over THAT.

Maybe localizing this in favor of the Tales of games on Vita, but it sounds like we're not missing much and that wasn't the form I wanted to get Tales of Hearts in anyway.

Not really angry so much as pleasantly shocked turned to deflated acceptance on the thought that of all the wouldn't come over even with a petition campaign this did despite its mediocre performance which finally morphed into bitter disappointment on the realization that either way I'm not likely going to be able to afford this once it comes out unless my employment status changes in the next few months. But I'll admit I did go overboard with the bold tags and the lolz.

Edit: http://www.siliconera.com/2013/01/22/project-x-zone-will-likely-not-have-any-content-cut-for-western-release/

Confirmation that nothing's getting the cut, that Japanese voice tracks will be kept, and a general release window of summertime (I'm guessing September-ish).
« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 05:56:44 PM by Aeolus » Logged

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
Mickeymac92

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2013, 08:42:25 PM »

Nice, glad we got this. Call me crazy, but I quite liked NXC and Endless Frontier. I'm definitely looking forward to this. I just hope nothing big ends up taking priority.

http://myanimelist.net/profile/mickeymac92

“MY NAME IS POKEY THE PENGUIN I LOVE CHESS!! IT IS LIKE BALLET ONLY WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!”
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: