Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2014, 11:54:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
319602 Posts in 13044 Topics by 2145 Members
Latest Member: aew0
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  The Bazaar
| | |-+  Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Wizard's edition
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Wizard's edition  (Read 1355 times)
Datastorm

View Profile

Ignore
« on: February 04, 2013, 10:06:19 AM »

Hello

I'm sure you all know about the big screw up with people getting multiple copies of this and some not getting any that preordered....well I'm one of those:(

If anybody on here got an extra copy of the wizard's edition and are willing to sell it, please message me, yes I know their on ebay but they are going for these outrageous amounts....

doh
Klyde Chroma
Novice Bulimic in training.

If Hitler was an introvert, he'd be me.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2013, 07:49:35 PM »

I ordered the german wizard's edition myself.... book is in english... and even though I am currently playing an english copy of the game I can't freakin' wait for that book to come..... why????..... I don't know.... because every time I get a "new tale" in the game I want to read it in the hard copy damnit..... the wait on delivery is taking FOREVER!!

if you keep watching like a hawk though I'm certain you can score yourself a German or UK edition somewhere on the net.....

if I see anywhere gets one back in stock for retail I'll be sure to post it here.

this signature is Blace's fault...
Remember, DON'T do drugs... an owl will tear your face off.
Datastorm

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2013, 11:43:51 PM »

I ordered the german wizard's edition myself.... book is in english... and even though I am currently playing an english copy of the game I can't freakin' wait for that book to come..... why????..... I don't know.... because every time I get a "new tale" in the game I want to read it in the hard copy damnit..... the wait on delivery is taking FOREVER!!

if you keep watching like a hawk though I'm certain you can score yourself a German or UK edition somewhere on the net.....

if I see anywhere gets one back in stock for retail I'll be sure to post it here.

Yes, felt the same way today when I was playing it lol.

doh
Datastorm

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2013, 09:02:24 AM »

Okay I found one on ebay for a "reasonable" price, whoever was bidding on it with me retracted all his bids so it wasn't that bad....

doh
Klyde Chroma
Novice Bulimic in training.

If Hitler was an introvert, he'd be me.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2013, 04:01:53 PM »

niiiiice!! congrats friend!

this signature is Blace's fault...
Remember, DON'T do drugs... an owl will tear your face off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: