Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2014, 03:38:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
319825 Posts in 13050 Topics by 2147 Members
Latest Member: TacoBell_Lord
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Multiplayer RPGs
| | |-+  PSU beta
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: PSU beta  (Read 1174 times)
Starbreaker

View Profile

Ignore
« on: October 13, 2006, 06:52:38 PM »

Anyone downloaded the PSU beta from Live?, I just finsihed a 3 hour stint and the games ok, largely unispiring at the moment, but that could change come the release.

Its weird playing an MMO/Action online RPG on a console, I certainly missed having a keyboard to chat. Voice was ok, but most of the Americans couldn't hear me for some reason. Bah maybe it's lag.

The combat was ok, only played till lvl 7 mind. Other than that brought back some memories of the good old PSO dreamcast days.

Anyone else playing?

Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2006, 07:01:23 PM »

So...why didn't you just post in the Console section where there is already a two page thread right at the top?

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2006, 07:58:04 PM »

It's not an MMO, I recall talking with one of the staff (John most likely) and he didn't consider PSO/PSU an MMO. Ergo, over in console RPGs.
Starbreaker

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2006, 08:47:12 PM »

Quote from: "Daggerstrike"
So...why didn't you just post in the Console section where there is already a two page thread right at the top?

Cause its on the PC?

Edit ** nvm, I didn't realize there was a topic in the Console section.
my bad.**

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: