Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 20, 2014, 05:14:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334451 Posts in 13702 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  Playstation Meeting, Feb. 20th
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 18 Print
Author Topic: Playstation Meeting, Feb. 20th  (Read 17551 times)
Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: February 23, 2013, 03:16:51 PM »

Is it weird that constantly having a camera pointed at me freaks me out? I really don't want the new eyetoy or kinect 2.0 looking at me constantly. Even on my laptop I put a piece of electric tape over the webcam thing.

Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: February 23, 2013, 04:04:06 PM »

I always have a conspiracy about those recording-movement devices.  I'm sure automatic toilets have a camera in them, and if the guy doesn't like what he sees, he makes the toilet flush while you're on it.  ... ... ...I believe this.
Even if it can, what the fuck are the gonna look at all the time?  The 10% of gaming girls?? (I hear it's more, but the amount of male customers I serve says otherwise -- and I'm not counting The Sims or Farmville shit).  Even if --- I wear a diaper when I'm self conscious someone is looking!  TAKE THAT!!!  ...you should do it too, Yodeer.

Yeah I hated this dude.  His face was funny though
« Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 04:06:56 PM by Dice » Logged

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Klyde Chroma
Lvl. 7 Fruity Ninja and Dincrest groupie

If Hitler was an introvert, he'd be me.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: February 23, 2013, 04:44:29 PM »

Is it weird that constantly having a camera pointed at me freaks me out? I really don't want the new eyetoy or kinect 2.0 looking at me constantly. Even on my laptop I put a piece of electric tape over the webcam thing.

damn, i never really thought about it.... that is gonna totally freak me out now.... ahhh hell, they can spy on me all they want... all their gonna see is me nervously chain-smoking and accidently ashing all over their fancy lense (I get ashes all over myself when I play games-LoL)

Klyde Chroma / XBox Live Network
Triscal-Goddess / PSN
 Remember, DON'T do drugs... an owl will tear your face off.
Dice
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: February 23, 2013, 07:36:06 PM »

PS4

Yoda
Son of Dad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: February 23, 2013, 08:38:12 PM »

I love the controller
Dice
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: February 23, 2013, 10:47:05 PM »

sploo

Taelus
Some music guy
RPGFan Editor

Leaves from the vine.

taelusramza
View Profile Email
« Reply #126 on: February 24, 2013, 12:36:42 AM »

I love the controller

Same.

"IT IS SUBTRACTION.  I WILL COME TO YOUR SCHOOL AND BEAT YOUR STUDENTS." - John
beLIEve?

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: February 24, 2013, 03:53:08 AM »

game are going to be 99 cents to 60 bucks... so i'm guessing the touch pad is for all the ios games ps4 is going after.
Alisha

Z0eila@hotmail.com Z0eila
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: March 16, 2013, 02:51:16 AM »

i missed out on my $10 because i didnt redeem it in time. also i think not having backwards compatability is a mistake because this gen PS+>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>XBL gold

“Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.”
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 16, 2013, 05:02:51 AM »

i missed out on my $10 because i didnt redeem it in time. also i think not having backwards compatability is a mistake because this gen PS+>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>XBL gold

If BC were simple I imagine it'd be very likely they'd do it, just to increase the PS4's value and keep people confident in their downloaded content. But they went with a fairly pricey, complicated, ultimately dead end technology (or at least one Sony, IBM, and Toshiba don't seem to want to invest more into) that they HOPED could be kept for the future but competition and increasing development demands made impractical. The best we can hope for is getting the PS3 cheap and kept in supply for as long as is practical. Maybe repurpose it in marketing into a cheap blu-ray player if they must, that might actually work longer than PS2 as a DVD player.
insertnamehere

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: March 16, 2013, 05:36:42 AM »

If BC were simple I imagine it'd be very likely they'd do it, just to increase the PS4's value and keep people confident in their downloaded content. But they went with a fairly pricey, complicated, ultimately dead end technology (or at least one Sony, IBM, and Toshiba don't seem to want to invest more into) that they HOPED could be kept for the future but competition and increasing development demands made impractical. The best we can hope for is getting the PS3 cheap and kept in supply for as long as is practical. Maybe repurpose it in marketing into a cheap blu-ray player if they must, that might actually work longer than PS2 as a DVD player.

I think that'd be hard considering the blu-ray player prices that I've seen most recently, about $70.

come get high with me
ba dum tissssss
Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: March 16, 2013, 01:44:34 PM »

I think that'd be hard considering the blu-ray player prices that I've seen most recently, about $70.

Besides, they already pulled that once back when they first launched the darn thing.

Which begs the question of what kind of appliance are they going to use this time around to convince people to put $400-500 down on a gaming console instead of just getting said appliance?

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
Yoda
Son of Dad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: May 21, 2013, 02:38:17 AM »

did you see the composite someone made from all the teaser images?

http://kotaku.com/one-person-tried-to-put-all-those-ps4-pictures-together-508986328?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow

I bet that's friggin' close. Good for whatever genius did that.
Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: May 21, 2013, 02:50:15 AM »

Interesting.  Reminds me of the original fat PS3s a bit, which isn't a bad thing.  (I think they're rather attractive systems, just the size...)

Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: May 21, 2013, 12:48:37 PM »

Looks like Sony gave up and made a laptop.

I'm assuming that the inside will have dual screens, the bottom one being a touch screen, and built in Move+ detection hardware to go with the wands from last generation.

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 18 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: