Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2014, 01:24:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
319157 Posts in 13033 Topics by 2145 Members
Latest Member: aew0
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  The Soundroom
| | |-+  Final Fantasy Orchestral Album
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Final Fantasy Orchestral Album  (Read 1462 times)
Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« on: February 23, 2013, 07:52:24 PM »

My copy arrived today.  I'm surprised nobody is talking about this.  Came out back in December, I think, but I didn't get around to ordering it until recently.  It was released as part of FF's 25th anniversary, but was about the only thing they did for that which actually interested me.  For the most part it's a really nice collection of songs taken from throughout the series (though I could have lived without yet another version of Eyes on Me...) and the sound quality is amazing (it's on a blu-ray of all things, though there are also mp3 versions of the tracks on the disc).

I have no idea what I'm going to do with the LP it came with, though...I don't even have anything to play it with.  Why did I have to get the limited edition...

Taelus
Some music guy
RPGFan Editor

Let's see if you bastards can do 90.

taelusramza
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2013, 09:07:42 PM »

I actually got a copy of this, and I thought it was great. I'm reviewing it this week, actually. I had a friend rip the LP for me, so I can listen to it in my record player-less apartment.

This album made me love Opera Maria and Draco. Never cared about it before. Right around 11:30, oh man.

The production quality on the blu-ray is great, but I was disappointed that there was no video of the performance.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 09:09:54 PM by Taelus » Logged

"IT IS SUBTRACTION.  I WILL COME TO YOUR SCHOOL AND BEAT YOUR STUDENTS." - John
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: