Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2014, 01:14:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
318861 Posts in 13029 Topics by 2145 Members
Latest Member: aew0
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Multiplayer RPGs
| | |-+  The Instance
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The Instance  (Read 1080 times)
Dade
Rainbow Club Member

D-Rider's Pacific NW Counterpart

View Profile

Ignore
« on: October 14, 2006, 03:55:11 AM »

Okay podcast fans......I have a show for you.

This show is one of the most fun to listen to podcasts on the internet right now. It's basically a podcast about World of Warcraft news, rumors, tips, and banter about WoW. (www.theinstance.net or on iTunes: the Instance).

Anyhoo...it's done by the guys who do Extra Life Radio, which is a podcast about video games and geek culture. It's totally worth checking out if you havent heard of it.

One really nice thing that this podcast does (aside from the pretty much excellent quality) is that they monitor shit that the "Blues" on the WoW forums say...so when one of them lets something slip, they're all over it.

I rank it up there with TWiT and Diggnation as my fave podcasts right now. If you have iTunes, have some spare time....download an episode and give it a listen.

Twitter: (at)toddjaynes
XBL: ToddJameson
PSN: toddjameson
Steam: DadeMcLaren

Playing: ACIV: Black Flag (surprisingly awesome!), XCOM: Enemy Within, The Last of Us (finally).
"Resident Evil 6 is a Michael Bay movie." ~Jim Sterling
Cauton

cauton42@hotmail.com
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2006, 03:57:56 AM »

Thanks for the tip, Dade. I love both WoW and podcasts, so I'll give this one a listen.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: