Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 03, 2014, 04:18:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
330207 Posts in 13529 Topics by 2179 Members
Latest Member: Lian_Kazairl
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  The Bazaar
| | |-+  Ni No German Edition, going cheap!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Ni No German Edition, going cheap!  (Read 2749 times)
Klyde Chroma
Pool of Thorns Groupie

If Hitler was an introvert, he'd be me.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« on: February 19, 2013, 01:07:10 AM »

So I got the german wizards edition even though I am currently playing an american standard copy of the game.... in other words, I have an extra german copy of the game.... before I throw it on ebay for retail I thought I would offer it up here to you guys for a wee bit cheaper in case someone who is interested in the game wants a crack at it for less the 60 bucks..... i feel like everyone should play this game! LoL

Sooooo... lets say 40 buck for you guys (shipping included).... game is still sealed so NO ONE CAN COMPLAIN THAT ANYTHING SMELLS LIKE CIGARETTES EXCEPT FOR THE PLASTIC WRAPPER-LoL!!!!

remember, it is german (even though ps3 is not region locked) so any DLC has to be the german dlc.... payment via paypal puh-lease :)

Klyde Chroma / XBox Live Network
Triscal-Goddess / PSN
 Remember, DON'T do drugs... an owl will tear your face off.
Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2013, 11:19:28 PM »

http://www.rpgfan.com/boards/index.php?topic=8301.msg275343#msg275343

Drop the high and mighty sober attitude if you're a chain smoker :)
Klyde Chroma
Pool of Thorns Groupie

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2013, 05:07:21 PM »

http://www.rpgfan.com/boards/index.php?topic=8301.msg275343#msg275343

Drop the high and mighty sober attitude if you're a chain smoker :)

***BIG LOL**** ^^ first thing that made me laugh out-loud in ages.... thank you....

in my defense I said I am sober... I never once said I was no longer addicted to anything..... but yea.... I suppose no matter how you slice it, the amount of cigarettes I smoke certainly degrades the "quality of my sobriety"..... but hey I quit cigars! this time last year I was emptying my wallet on Romeo and Juliets along with Monte Cristos and inhaling the dastards!!..... i quit when I realized I could buy a new game each week and still save money with what I was spending..... so I'm making progress baby!!

NOTE: i will never stop saying dastards after playing fire emblem by the way...

Additional Note: Because Yoda's post made me happy I will now drop the price  of Ni No down to 34 US dollars..... Thank Yoda for making me laugh :)

Triscal-Goddess / PSN
Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2013, 06:57:31 PM »

I pass the savings onto the consumer!

In all seriousness I can't stand all the smoking laws. I don't care for smoking or clouds of smoke but things are getting a bit extreme. The thing I would like to see enforced is being fined for throw cig butts all over.

SOMEONE BUY KLYDE's GAME
Bytor
Ego Enhancement Consultant

Hiding in Inaba

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2013, 07:04:59 PM »

hmmmmm.Klyde, check your PM's buddy

Everything's Eventual
Klyde Chroma
Pool of Thorns Groupie

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2013, 07:47:52 PM »

I pass the savings onto the consumer!

In all seriousness I can't stand all the smoking laws. I don't care for smoking or clouds of smoke but things are getting a bit extreme. The thing I would like to see enforced is being fined for throw cig butts all over.

SOMEONE BUY KLYDE's GAME

I couldn't agree more! Smoking restrictions and taxes are one of the few things politically I do feel somewhat strongly about... particularly how they did away with flavored cigs in the US.... and I'm with you on the fines for cigarette buts as well... I'm not an environmentalist by any stretch but, even as a heavy smoker, I find the volume of cigarette-litter alarming whenever I'm in town (i live outside of the hustle and bustle)....

hmmmmm.Klyde, check your PM's buddy

You sir have been PM'ed back... I am gonna run over to the single-player-rpg topic and triple check about any regional issues.... LoL

Triscal-Goddess / PSN
Akanbe-

Cheap? I paid a lot for this hat!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2013, 04:51:23 PM »

The thing I would like to see enforced is being fined for throw cig butts all over.

Agreed.  Get enough of them, and it really ruins what otherwise would be beautiful scenery.  My college was a good example of this.

"Karma is...secret top tier"~Starmongoose
PSN ID: Akanbe9
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: