Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 21, 2014, 09:15:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
337894 Posts in 13833 Topics by 2212 Members
Latest Member: WhiteWishes
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  Hello and meet Lucarita26 here ^_^
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hello and meet Lucarita26 here ^_^  (Read 389 times)
Lucarita26
Class trainer

Class trainer

View Profile Email

Ignore
« on: February 25, 2013, 12:13:09 PM »

Hey hello and welcome to my profile, trainer Mehmet here and nice to meet you here around on serebii.net website. I love RPG games a lot and playing the mostly those game series like Final fantasy, Star ocean, Pokémon, Digimon and other great story telling RPG games. I also like other games outside RPG genres like the fighting, adventure and racing (also karting) games alot. I playing mostly Dragonball Z, Street fighter and Soul calibur the mostly on the fighting games. By the adventure games I like the game series like Legend of Zelda, Super mario and Digimon games. I like the racing and karting games like Mario kart, Gran turismo, Need for speed and Ridge racer games. I love to making friends and chatting with them about games, still working to become the ultimate gaming reporter ever you can see on the world dear trainers!

Pokemon trainer who want to get back to elite pokémon trainer :(
Tooker
RPGFan Editor

king_friday@hotmail.com PeopleJohnT bigfatusername@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2013, 12:45:27 PM »

Welcome aboard! But as the forum rules say:

"Introductory" Threads
There is a long history of cracking down on introductory threads on these boards.  It's not because we don't want you to feel welcome; there are better ways of making yourself known than an attention seeking "HI I'M NEW =^.^=" thread dedicated to yourself.  If you want to make yourself known here, contribute.  Make a meaningful post on any of our lovely threads or start a worthwhile topic of your own.

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
—Kurt Vonnegut
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: