Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 31, 2014, 11:56:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327884 Posts in 13424 Topics by 2169 Members
Latest Member: KopeAcetic
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Multiplayer RPGs
| | |-+  Good to see Blizzard doesn't favor sides or anything...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Good to see Blizzard doesn't favor sides or anything...  (Read 1969 times)
Ryos
I can has demons?

View Profile

Ignore
« on: October 15, 2006, 09:35:30 PM »

Paladin level 20 quest controversy in the making?

http://thottbott.com/?i=4190
http://thottbott.com/beta?i=5335

Not that I care personally since I'm totally twinked out, but...kind of a bum deal for horde paladins to be given an incredibly inferior reward for basically the same quest.

It's never too late to start learning; it's always too early to stop learning.
Starbreaker

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2006, 10:44:48 PM »

Twinks are the devils spawn!

Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2006, 10:48:28 PM »

Quote from: "Starbreaker"

Only twinks that do PvP and think they are "leet" because they can kill someone in 2 hits. There is nothing wront with twinking a character out to actually level. I did 60 before, why not put it on easy mode for the next 60?

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2006, 12:10:59 AM »

The stats aren't too bad, but that DPS is lame like a broke dick dog.  I used my fist for just over ten levels; I don't see that thing being used past two or three.

Starbreaker

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2006, 01:15:16 AM »

Quote from: "Daggerstrike"
Quote from: "Starbreaker"

Only twinks that do PvP and think they are "leet" because they can kill someone in 2 hits. There is nothing wront with twinking a character out to actually level. I did 60 before, why not put it on easy mode for the next 60?

true true, I just hate as you saif 12 year old noobs running around with thier lvl 19 Paladin thinking their the best thing since sliced bread...

Gearhead

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2006, 10:16:25 AM »

Horde has ready access to weapons that make Vetrigan's Fist look a little sad.  Sure, they're dropped, not quested, but they're still fairly easy to get.

- Kickin it old school? ... Or something...
Serene Prophet

sereneprophet@yahoo.com sereneprophet
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2006, 11:37:35 AM »

Plus its a level 23 polearm with stats...I dont think there are any such things in existance so far at that level (or at least not many)...so for polearm lovers...yay?

I dunno, I probably wont be playing, so not a big deal...but spear does own hammer any day...just cause spears usually look cool as hell...hammers...not so much.  And yes, ive played and seen some of the higher level ones..still dont look that great...though same could be said for most polearms...bahh im rambling.  

Still, ill be interested to see all the equipment added with the exp.  Especially in terms of weapon classes that dont have much, aka Polearms and Fist.

-Give a man a fire, and hes warm for a day.  Light a man on fire, and hes warm for the rest of his life.-
Ryos
I can has demons?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2006, 03:29:08 PM »

Quote from: "Gearhead"
Horde has ready access to weapons that make Vetrigan's Fist look a little sad.  Sure, they're dropped, not quested, but they're still fairly easy to get.

Like what?  The only other weapon I can think of that's equally as overpowered is the warrior class weapon if they get it at 30.

It's never too late to start learning; it's always too early to stop learning.
Gearhead

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2006, 11:14:26 PM »

I sat down and thought about it.. and damned if I didn't realize the weapon I was thinking of was an AXE. Bah.  I guess the BE's DID get a little screwed on that one.

Guess there'll be a lot of Horde Pallies looking for trips ot Gnome for the MCP then.

- Kickin it old school? ... Or something...
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: