Author Topic: Devil Survivor 2: Break Record announced for 3DS

Klyde Chroma

• LVL. 54 Optional-RPGFan-Character
    • View Profile
Re: Devil Survivor 2: Break Record announced for 3DS
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2013, 12:42:18 PM »
http://www.siliconera.com/2013/03/27/devil-survivor-2-break-records-new-scenario-is-the-length-of-a-full-rpg/

You can choose the new scenario right from the start. Also, its length matches that of a "full length RPG".

Wow... at this rate I could fill up the rest of 2013 with pure SMT if I wanted... how the hell am I gonna get through the rest of innocent sin, eternal punishment and DS1 in prep for this before tales of xilia comes out!?? gee golly...
In this world is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcedental entity or law? is it like the hand of god hovering above? Perhaps Man has no control even over his own will…

Yggdrasil

• Loathed by Six Heretics
  • Banninated
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2014, 06:25:38 AM »

Taelus

• Some music guy
  • Editor Emeritus
  • You're gonna have a bad Turnabout.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2015, 10:49:40 PM »
Rebirth!

Anyone pick this up? I never played it (but loved the original and Overclocked), and I'm really digging this one now too. Kenji Ito's tunes make for a really different flavor, but I like it a lot.
Friends, waffles, work. Or waffles, friends, work. Doesn't matter, but work is third.

Lard

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2015, 03:16:13 PM »
I would have but it's $60 in Canada.

The new Atlus tax plus publishers fucking over Canada on game prices means I won't be getting this for quite a while.
I avoid online multiplayer because my brain still works.

Aurian

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2015, 08:51:36 PM »
I did since I didn't pick the original. It's a bit daunting picking tasks since some vanish. Hoping I don't miss anything good by focusing on trying to level up my fate links.

Aeolus

• This is the Monado's Powerbomb!
  • Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2015, 10:08:03 PM »
I would have but it's $60 in Canada.

The new Atlus tax plus publishers fucking over Canada on game prices means I won't be getting this for quite a while.

Yeah, its going to be a couple of months before Atlus starts putting it on 'sale' like its predecessor. I'll grab it then.
In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.

Mickeymac92

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2015, 10:13:34 PM »
It came out? The heck, I thought I pre-ordered it. Gamestop forgot to call me again. Goddamnit! Oh well. I'll be going there next Saturday to pick up Splatoon. I'll try to grab a copy then...

“MY NAME IS POKEY THE PENGUIN I LOVE CHESS!! IT IS LIKE BALLET ONLY WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!”
I Draw Stuff Sometimes

Aurian

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2015, 09:22:33 AM »
They always forget to call me too - that's why I have release dates saved on my iPod calendar. At least they do hold onto a copy for me and don't steal my preorder swag (thanks Amazon).

Der Jermeister

• The Angry Videogame Fur
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2015, 05:13:38 PM »
I might get this since it has an easy mode, but I didn't care much for the first game, even though reviewers basically said "even if you don't like tactical rpgs you'll like this." I don't normally like strategy RPGs but still didn't like the first game.