There are far better games out there to play.
Listening to music it randomly selected "If You Still Believe" and just sent me on a giant nostalgia trip.
Some of the story elements / romance in Legend of the Dragoon were incredible. It's just sad that they're smothered under so much crap.
Man, I wish SE would come to my door and say please redo Legend of the Dragoon HD for PS4. You get total control and 20,000,000$ plus a full staff.
- Take a knife and remove some of that crap
- Fix the necessary grinding
- Eliminate the backtracking on that god awful overworld map
- Make traveling suck less late game (dude, everyone can dragoon fly... add an airship mode or something...)
- Rework the dungeons slightly and add more checkpoints. Ãœber lack of checkpoints everywhere.
- Do something about Meru (obligatory tsundere banhammer bikini clad loli) and Kongol so that they fit better with the story.
- Either remove or rewrite completely the bow chick who nobody even remembers her name... yeah, way to make a character so sucky nobody ever used it. We all know you're just a replacement for the other bow chick we liked better than you. YOU'RE NO ALBERT YOU HEAR ME.
- Put a DDR kinda timeline for doing your attack moves. Make that shit compatible with DDR boards too while at it. Japan would go nuts for stuff like that.
Just doing this would boost the game's score by like 20%
Oh yeah, the music's good too.