Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2014, 06:53:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
319198 Posts in 13033 Topics by 2145 Members
Latest Member: aew0
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  The Helper Monkey
| | |-+  I need to borrow someone's Legend of Dragoon disc 2
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: I need to borrow someone's Legend of Dragoon disc 2  (Read 1366 times)
LINK398

View Profile

Ignore
« on: March 16, 2013, 08:07:50 PM »

This game is known to give the PS2 a lot of problems when playing it. Basically I run into this part where the game fades out to a black screen and the music is still playing but it doesn't load up to the next scene. This happened on the first disc and I ended up buying another disc and than didn't have anymore problems. Then on disc 2 I'm running into the same problem. Cleaning it doesn't work as I've tried it already and I also tried to play it on another system. I don't need any advice on what to do because I know what to do and nothing works. If someone would be so kind as to send me their disc 2 just to get past this part I'll pay for shipping and also pay to ship it back. I probably won't even have it for a week I just need to get past the part, save and than continue to use my disc that I have already. I don't want to buy another extra disc and I don't really have the money even if it is around $20 thanks
Annubis

Voted most likely to become an evil dictator

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2013, 08:24:57 PM »

That happens on most discs actually. Open the tray and close it, it should keep on going.
LINK398

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2013, 08:34:53 PM »

Like I said I tried that too. It doesn't work I've tried most ways their are to fix it I need to use another disc to play it on
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2013, 02:41:25 PM »

Did you try putting disc one back in and attempting to provress the game off that? Used to do it with FFVII and VIII. Other than that, you'd be better off trying it on a ps3 or just a ps1, or try using an emulator program on pc to pass the part your having troubles with, though it would require a device to upload your memory card file to your pc and then back again. I'm telling you this because LoD is fairly rare nowadays, and I can bet money that even if someone had a copy, getting a loan is incredibly unlikely.

Last option is drop 250 on a ps3, and download it off psn or run your discs on it. You're also gonna need a memory card converter, which are rare.

TASTY!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: