Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 21, 2014, 11:34:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334638 Posts in 13706 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  The Bazaar
| | |-+  PS1/Saturn gen RPGs for sale
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: PS1/Saturn gen RPGs for sale  (Read 1297 times)
Vencoris

View Profile Email

Ignore
« on: March 23, 2013, 08:33:43 PM »

After being criticized by my wife for hoarding too much old video game stuff (while buying more) and being disallowed use of the TV for gaming (no TV use with the baby around) I decided to sell off some of my game collection.

I've been listing them on amazon for a while, but figured I'd cross post here and offer up a 10% discount for rpgfan members.
If you buy something let me know on here or via amazon message and I'll issue a 10% partial refund of the listing price after the item ships.

For those who want to bypass the middleman (and 15% cut it takes) you can knock 25% off of my amazon list price and we can work out a payment method.

I've been pricing the games in line with those of comparable quality on amazon/ebay.  However it's possible the current trend on some are just too high to sell so feel free to make offers if you think the prices are unfair.

Shipping is via USPS priority mail, so expect it within ~3-4 days; if ordering multiple items I can bundle them together for lower shipping cost.

I take very good care of my games, so in most cases the disc, manual and case are in good shape for any collector types (each listing detail the state of the game).
Once I get through with these I'll move on to my old SNES/Genesis/SegaCD stash!

Thanks!

My Storefront
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aag/main/ref=olp_merch_rating_1?ie=UTF8&asin=B000A1JTVK&isAmazonFulfilled=0&seller=A666CTHCP69GR
ZshadeZ

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2013, 08:17:56 PM »

Selling Panzer Dragoon Saga? I'm married too, and I have to say... there are a lot of women out there. Way more than copies of that game. ;)
Vencoris

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2013, 11:39:59 PM »

I know it's rare and makes me a bit sad to sell, but I doubt if I'll ever get around to playing it again and it's far more useful to me sold than sitting in storage like it has been for the last decade (unfortunate truths about getting older and having very little free time).  :(

Although, that game alone can keep me in new games for the next ~2 years.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: