Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 31, 2014, 06:57:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
335245 Posts in 13726 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  What's the haps?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 898 899 [900] Print
Author Topic: What's the haps?  (Read 725703 times)
Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13485 on: October 25, 2014, 12:55:53 AM »

Tail of the Sun had crazy awesome music
Klyde Chroma
Lvl. 7 Fruity Ninja and Dincrest groupie

If Hitler was an introvert, he'd be me.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #13486 on: October 25, 2014, 06:10:24 PM »

Another Mega Man X bot to add to the growing list of androids on one of my favorite clients!

This is healed work by the way. Any artist can make something look perty when it is fresh.

Can't wait to get a backdrop on this fella's arm.

Klyde Chroma / XBox Live Network
Triscal-Goddess / PSN
 Remember, DON'T do drugs... an owl will tear your face off.
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13487 on: October 25, 2014, 08:09:40 PM »

Saw one of these today:

TRIGGER WARNING: SPIDERS

http://bugguide.net/images/cache/EQO04QC0UQUKIKOKKK6K7K2K0K6KRKV06QC0KKOK4KBK4KDK0KPK4QC0SKNK8QPKZKT04QT05Q9K5QO0EQ2K8QY0XK.jpg

The yellow blobby part on these are between the size of a dime and a quarter.

TRIGGER WARNING: SPIDERS

Seriously though, local weather right now is goddamn spiders everywhere. Like you know how when baby spiders hatch they send up little whippy bits of webbing and /fly around/ on that? THIS IS HAPPENING. I HAVE SPIDERS LANDING ON ME CONSTANTLY.

Also when i was walking back from my bus stop, there was another hugeass spider just HANGING DOWN IN FRONT OF ME from a telephone wire, because why the hell not?

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Tomara

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13488 on: October 26, 2014, 02:47:12 AM »

It's kinda cute. I mean, look at that tiny face! And its back is so big, it looks like it's carrying around a marble.
MeshGearFox

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13489 on: October 26, 2014, 03:10:52 PM »

ok
wat do u call
a sexy RPG?

a RPG

wat do u call
a family friendly RPG with some minor swear?

a RPG

wat do u call
a RPG even little kids could play?

a RPG

--- edit ---

oh man managed to give myself a panic attack by thinking about the family trips my family used to take o Gatlinburg every thanksgiving.

REAL GLAD I DON'T SPEND MUCH TIME WITH MY FAMILY ANYMORE.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 11:14:11 PM by MeshGearFox » Logged

o/` I do not dream o/`

GrimReality
Dark Lord of Nostalgia

OK, options aren't SO bad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13490 on: October 27, 2014, 02:44:37 PM »

I am 40 today. I'm not quite sure how I feel about this. I can't say I'm happy about it, that's for sure. The older I get, the more pressure I feel to DO things, and make some sort of difference in the world before it's all over. Because of my weird health condition, and my constant pain medication, I can't help but think there is no way I'm making it to anywhere near 80.
Anyway, I didn't mean this to be a downer post.  Most days I feel well enough to do most anything I want to do. I think my point is that while I have this weird sense of urgency in my life, I see very few people out there who seem to feel the same. I get frustrated because I'm out there doing things while others are sitting at home watching shit TV shows or whatever.
Thing is, I also understand that I'm lucky enough to be at a point in my life where I am able, and have a little bit of time, to do things like volunteer, and educate myself further. I find myself frequently getting frustrated, and judgmental, of the actions(or lack thereof) of other people, without knowing anything about them. This is wrong, I know, but I still do it.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, midlife crisis and shit. Save the goddamn Monarch butterfly motherf*$kers!

Playing: TWD Season 2, Alan Wake
Reading: Mistborn #2 by Brandon Sanderson
Tomara

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13491 on: October 27, 2014, 03:27:55 PM »

Thing is, I also understand that I'm lucky enough to be at a point in my life where I am able, and have a little bit of time, to do things like volunteer, and educate myself further. I find myself frequently getting frustrated, and judgmental, of the actions(or lack thereof) of other people, without knowing anything about them. This is wrong, I know, but I still do it.

I kinda get that. I'm the type of person who is passionate about things and puts time and energy towards them in order to do something productive. I doubt something like helping run a relatively big magazine about anime and videogames in my spare time will change the world, but it's new issue is something that can brighten someone's day and that's good enough. So, I don't understand people who keep their world small on purpose. Where's the fun and satisfaction in that?

(I think this is one of the reason I like this forum. Plenty of people here who are passionate about something.)
MeshGearFox

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13492 on: October 28, 2014, 07:10:26 PM »

Grim, just remember what everyone's saying these days: Life BEGINS at 40.

Well, unless your friends are douchebags and pull the classic "Birthday Cake Full of Hitman" prank.

Then life's gonna be doing the exact opposite thing.

o/` I do not dream o/`

Dincrest
Spectrum
RPGFan Editor

Stumpy McGunder- thumps

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13493 on: October 30, 2014, 05:13:47 PM »

How's this for midlife crisis?  While most guys in a midlife crisis want a sports car, I want one of these Japanese racing bicycles: http://www.anchor-bikes.com/ mostly for the name.  That way when people in the peloton are blustering on about their Pinarellos or Cervelos, or other assorted speed machines, I can say "I ride an Anchor!" and then blaze past them during uphill ascents. 

Next bike-a-thon: Diabetes Tour-de-Cure 2015
Pages: 1 ... 898 899 [900] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: