Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2015, 09:06:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Have a great 2015 from all of us at RPGfan. :)
351798 Posts in 14328 Topics by 2253 Members
Latest Member: Intero
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  "Their early stuff was better" discussion
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: "Their early stuff was better" discussion  (Read 842 times)
mecharobot

Thunder of the dogs! INDIGNATION

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2015, 06:59:32 PM »

Early South Park is by far the worst. I think there are maybe two or so miss episodes in each new seasons, but it still retains its satirical smart over the very early profanity and tasteless stunts, like murdering kenny in every ep. I think overall the best seasons are somewhere along the middle, the same where my fav eps are i.e. Losing Edge or the one with the orca whale. Still very much watchable.
Mickeymac92

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2015, 09:18:27 PM »

Zelda 1 is still Best Zelda, followed by A Link to the Past and A Link to the Past 2 that came out in 1998 Ocarina of Time never happened what are you talking about games are still in 2D

http://myanimelist.net/profile/mickeymac92

“MY NAME IS POKEY THE PENGUIN I LOVE CHESS!! IT IS LIKE BALLET ONLY WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!”
Ranadiel

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2015, 07:15:11 AM »

BLAISE kcufING PASCAL.

... God remember when XKCD was funny?
Last Friday?

Zelda 1 is still Best Zelda, followed by A Link to the Past and A Link to the Past 2 that came out in 1998 Ocarina of Time never happened what are you talking about games are still in 2D
O.o OoT is the best Zelda game. What the heck are you talking about?
DPB

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2015, 03:26:44 PM »

What do you guys think of the last few seasons of South Park compared to the rest of the seasons?

I liked the most recent season a lot, but for last few years that it's been very hit and miss, with some of the worst episodes in the entire series. At some point it stopped being a show about four kids and became whatever the hell Trey and Matt felt like.
insertnamehere

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2015, 03:37:27 AM »

What do you guys think of the last few seasons of South Park compared to the rest of the seasons?

I liked the most recent season a lot, but for last few years that it's been very hit and miss, with some of the worst episodes in the entire series. At some point it stopped being a show about four kids and became whatever the hell Trey and Matt felt like.

I'm sure it stopped being about the characters mainly because they were increasingly expected to comment on current events, and I guess the past few years have had a handful just alright episodes but they're outweighed by the really good ones.

come get high with me
ba dum tissssss
Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2015, 08:50:24 AM »

Its an old joke that would've been more obvious if they didn't actually make aLttP2.

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
Mickeymac92

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2015, 06:17:18 PM »

Its an old joke that would've been more obvious if they didn't actually make aLttP2.

Yup. I'm always hip with the latest poop. Did you hear the one about the Ford March? That was a gas!

http://myanimelist.net/profile/mickeymac92

“MY NAME IS POKEY THE PENGUIN I LOVE CHESS!! IT IS LIKE BALLET ONLY WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!”
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: