Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 28, 2015, 10:34:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Have a great 2015 from all of us at RPGfan. :)
356086 Posts in 14460 Topics by 2262 Members
Latest Member: Yoru
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  RPGFan Music Discussion (Moderators: Mike, Wild Armor, Embryon, Taelus, Monsoon, Lian_Kazairl, brogidchwa, DaviKaze)
| | |-+  RPGFan Music SoundCloud
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: RPGFan Music SoundCloud  (Read 698 times)
Taelus
Some music guy
Administrator

I'm really feeling it!

taelusramza
View Profile Email
« on: March 03, 2015, 03:56:48 PM »

So, one of my favorite hobbies is just lurking on SoundCloud listening to all the crazy stuff that gets posted there. Sketches by some of my favorite artists, alternate versions, chiptune demakes, and all kinds of great music from lesser-known but no less awesome musicians, etc.

So, rather than do all of that basically for myself, I just wanted to share a link to RPGFan Music's SoundCloud, where we also host exclusive songs that we get to debut (like the Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns theme coming tomorrow). If you're looknig for a playlist, give us a follow and listen along! I'll be enlisting the aid of my fellow RPGFM editors to curate this thing, so hopefully we should have a great selection!

https://soundcloud.com/rpgfan-music

"Steb I'm always channeling my inner rage. I'm basically a tall, skinny, pointy-eared, pale she-hulk with a giant stick." - Liz

Wild Armor
Observer
RPGFan Editor

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2015, 11:37:40 PM »

I'd like to chime in with letting y'all fine people know I will also be helping out reposting game music and playlists as well. Be excited about that! I actively search for all types of game music daily. ;) I highly recommend following the Soundcloud, especially if you like music like this:

Darrell "Dibur" Reconose's "Final Run ~ Potato Chiptune Remix (feat. Raido)"
Michael "DJ Max-E" Staple's "Disco Heat - Redhot Ride Zone Act 3"
Shannon "Pongball" Mason's "Starr Mazer Theme - SNES Arrangement"
Peter-McConnell's "Grim Fandango"
Andrew "zircon" Aversa's "Searing Aggression [Lufia 2 - Sinistral Battle Remix]"

There's plenty more on the SoundCloud...but you'll have to check in for the rest. ;)

Trust me, the music on there is...

Avatar Author's sig: Let me know if you know this author. :)
Taelus
Some music guy
Administrator

I'm really feeling it!

taelusramza
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2015, 11:55:24 PM »

Thanks a ton, Marcos! Quality work.

"Steb I'm always channeling my inner rage. I'm basically a tall, skinny, pointy-eared, pale she-hulk with a giant stick." - Liz

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: