Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 25, 2016, 12:36:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Check out the latest RPG news!
244236 Posts in 7309 Topics by 2386 Members
Latest Member: Richard111
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  RPGFan Music Discussion
| | |-+  Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE: Special Vocal Selection
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE: Special Vocal Selection  (Read 652 times)
NickRansbottom
Contributing Editor

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: June 25, 2016, 09:44:42 AM »

Did anyone else happen to pick up the Special Edition of the game and is currently jamming out to this album? While "Reincarnation" has the most beautiful lyrics, in my opinion, it's "Feel" that I can't stop listening to!
Ramza
Enjoying Retirement
Editor Emeritus

TSDPatGann
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2016, 05:43:43 PM »

This is pretty exciting, that NoA released the *exact* equivalent of the Japanese release bonus album:

http://vgmdb.net/album/58256
http://vgmdb.net/album/56274

I haven't had a chance to listen ... don't even own a WiiU. But we'll try and have a review of this album up on RPGFan Music soon. The team that worked on these songs looks to be an amalgam of people who aren't really invested in SMT *or* Fire Emblem. One hasn't done much VGM at all, another has work with Rhythm Thief (Rhythm Kaitou) ... it's quite the strange mix. I'm optimistic. Thanks for the early report Nick!

Lian_Kazairl
Taskmistress
RPGFan Editor

Podcast Momma

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2016, 03:56:53 PM »

Well, hopefully, we'd actually be reviewing this, which has more songs. I love Kiria and Tsubasa's duet, Give Me!!

Haven't heard anything about the game's score, which is by Yoshiaki Fujisawa, getting an album release. Which is a shame because there are some really cool, energetic songs that play throughout the game.

I'm the Dark Souls of Xeno-everything and FFXII. YES, I CAN BE BOTH.
Artimicia

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2016, 11:56:23 PM »

I like all of them, kind of wish I had gotten the LE. I think the guys hit the songs just as well as the girls (even better at times!)
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: