Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 02, 2015, 08:45:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Check out the latest RPG news!
360201 Posts in 14620 Topics by 2274 Members
Latest Member: DucretAlex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Miscellaneous Games
| | |-+  THE EVIL WITHIN (ZWEI)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Print
Author Topic: THE EVIL WITHIN (ZWEI)  (Read 22152 times)
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: April 13, 2015, 03:18:50 PM »

There are absolutely fantastic chapters that live up to Mikami's legacy, and then there are the action heavy stages that feel completely at odds with the mechanics.

If that were the case then TEW would suffer from the same elements that RE5 did despite being a solid game. TEW's pacing and design lends itself perfectly well with the way action is handled by being a middle point between REmake and RE4 (which incidentally were games that Mikami directed).

Also going back to RE5 for a bit, all the experimentation that Capcom has done since then did paid off big time with REvelations 2 to be good as it is.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2015, 11:31:06 PM by Yggdrasil » Logged
Blace

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: April 23, 2015, 10:44:35 AM »

So The Consequence is out now. Anybody plan on playing it? I think I'm going to start it tonight or tomorrow.

Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: May 13, 2015, 12:16:25 AM »

The Executioner Teaser -- Bethesda Softworks, YouTube
Sise-Neg

Conquerer of the Cosmos

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: June 24, 2015, 09:50:05 PM »

I just purchased this game. Was doing well for the first two chapters but chapter 3 took some getting used to. There being no map and little indication of how to proceed through the levels makes it a bit daunting to go through. I'm already concerned about how I'm going to manage health and ammo since you seem to get so little of it.

I've heard that a lot of people rage quit this game. Hopefully I'll be able to get through it without that kind of frustration.

Admin of The Legaia Wiki: legaia.wikia.com

Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: June 25, 2015, 10:49:38 PM »

I've heard that a lot of people rage quit this game. Hopefully I'll be able to get through it without that kind of frustration.

Going through The Evil Within with a thirst for blood is gonna get you killed easier than normal. Is as simple as that.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: