Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 29, 2014, 05:03:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
338799 Posts in 13866 Topics by 2217 Members
Latest Member: milz
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Miscellaneous Games
| | |-+  Super Smash Bros. Namdai
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] Print
Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. Namdai  (Read 16136 times)
Taelus
Some music guy
RPGFan Editor

WOLOLO

taelusramza
View Profile Email
« Reply #180 on: November 21, 2014, 10:46:50 PM »

SOMA BRINNNNNGEERRR

"IT IS SUBTRACTION.  I WILL COME TO YOUR SCHOOL AND BEAT YOUR STUDENTS." - John
Dice
Dobbelstenen Muil
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: November 24, 2014, 02:12:48 AM »

Guys guys guys...GUYS.

Dice963

get on it

Quoting myself because [I hope] there are other forum Smash players...and because Taelus paged me with his [just] admiration of the Soma Bringer OST.

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Taelus
Some music guy
RPGFan Editor

WOLOLO

taelusramza
View Profile Email
« Reply #182 on: November 24, 2014, 03:31:37 AM »

Sorry I was online with my roommate slaughtering randos in tag team. I hate playing with randos on the internet. Except when my roommate and I get to murder them.

Highlight of the evening was double-9ing two people in a match with Game and Watch. I hit them both at <20% and KOed them, then with a full oil bucket killed both of them at the same time again from 30%. It was glorious.

Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: November 24, 2014, 11:53:41 AM »

Sorry I was online with my roommate slaughtering randos in tag team. I hate playing with randos on the internet. Except when my roommate and I get to murder them.

Highlight of the evening was double-9ing two people in a match with Game and Watch. I hit them both at <20% and KOed them, then with a full oil bucket killed both of them at the same time again from 30%. It was glorious.

I only really play online to participate in those poll competitions. Last night's highlight for me was scoring a double KO at the very last second with a Smash Mode Shulk at the edge of the Gerudo Valley stage. It was impressive only because the lag afforded me a moment to realize that I wasn't going to hit the guy charging me so I spun around and went after the other two just off screen. Not only did I hit one of them with my side smash, but the guy charging me ran past me and straight into my Monado's second hit getting launched and KO'd along with the other guy in an instant, the very instant that the match ended on. I was still going to win that match but that moment doubled my score at the end.

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
Taelus
Some music guy
RPGFan Editor

WOLOLO

taelusramza
View Profile Email
« Reply #184 on: November 24, 2014, 03:18:09 PM »

Winning at the buzzer is more important than anything else :D

In terms of my epic failures, I played a match shortly after my great success last night in which my roommate and I won, but not thanks to me. I suicided FOUR TIMES IN A ROW AT 0 PERCENT with Toon Link because I was derping. Hard. He racked up EIGHT KOs with Ike against two very skilled players, so I afford him full credit for the victory and for carrying my sorry ass.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: