Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 23, 2014, 02:52:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
338036 Posts in 13840 Topics by 2212 Members
Latest Member: WhiteWishes
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Miscellaneous Games
| | |-+  Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9 Print
Author Topic: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain  (Read 15382 times)
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2013, 08:22:41 PM »

KP Alert! - Episode 002 -- KOJIMA PRODUCTIONS - HIDEOBLOG (English)

Kojima Productions explains why Japanese Snake voice actor did not change -- Unofficial Metal Gear Solid Site

GT.TV / Metal Gear Solid V - Hideo Kojima Extended Interview @ 6:54min.

Geoff Keighley: "Now, you previously talk about, you know, Ground Zeroes and Metal Gear Solid V. Is Kiefer going be in all parts of Ground Zeroes and everything?"

Hideo Kojima: "Yes, Kiefer will be in both GZ and MGSV: The Phantom Pain."

---

'MGSV: The Phantom Pain' E3 2013 RED BAND Trailer (Extended Director's Cut) -- KONAMI573ch

E3 2013: Hideo Kojima feels he needs to do better on Metal Gear Solid V after seeing Ubisoft's The Division -- DualShockers

Kojima Productions: We know there is a huge fanbase waiting for Metal Gear Online -- Unofficial Metal Gear Solid Site

CVG Kojima Interview on Metal Gear Solid V (User-generated missions, MGO confirmed) -- NeoGAF (via: Computer and Video Games)

---

KP Alert! - Episode 004 / Recap -- Source(s): KOJIMA PRODUCTIONS - HIDEOBLOG (English), Unofficial Metal Gear Solid Site
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 02:00:14 PM by Yggdrasil » Logged
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: June 25, 2013, 02:51:43 PM »

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Detailed Analysis - Gray Fox as the New Snake, Body Double Theory and more

One of the most interesting analysis I've seen so please check it out.

Also, everyone please remember that Metal Gear Solid V touches on the themes of 'Revenge', 'Race' and 'Loss' as has been stated so far.
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: June 25, 2013, 04:27:08 PM »

There's also the IMDB theory...

David Hayter and Cam Clarke are both listed in the imdb page for mgsv....

TASTY!
Lard

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: June 26, 2013, 03:19:33 AM »

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Detailed Analysis - Gray Fox as the New Snake, Body Double Theory and more

One of the most interesting analysis I've seen so please check it out.

Also, everyone please remember that Metal Gear Solid V touches on the themes of 'Revenge', 'Race' and 'Loss' as has been stated so far.

Yeah it is interesting. There's a lot of theories that the kid in the video is Liquid Snake, which would be interesting too.

It really depends on whether Ground Zero and MGS 5 are one game or two separate games. I feel like that will explain a lot.

I avoid online multiplayer because my brain still works.
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: July 05, 2013, 12:47:47 AM »

Metal Gear Solid V is Project Ogre

In Metal Gear Solid V, the player can choose between life and death for certain characters

Source: Unofficial Metal Gear Solid Site
Ivalice Alliance
Valendia Knights of the Peace

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: July 06, 2013, 12:32:06 AM »

Have you heard of the crazy theories that Big Boss that is shown playable in the E3 presentation is actually Gray Fox? 

Currently Playing-The Evil Within
Waiting On-Bloodborne, Final Fantasy Type-O, Final Fantasy XV, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Wonderflick, The Last Guardian, Shenmue III
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: July 06, 2013, 06:30:44 PM »

Have you heard of the crazy theories that Big Boss that is shown playable in the E3 presentation is actually Gray Fox?

Yes. It was already posted.
Ivalice Alliance
Valendia Knights of the Peace

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: July 06, 2013, 08:33:30 PM »

Sorry. I haven't been on these forums in over a year.

Currently Playing-The Evil Within
Waiting On-Bloodborne, Final Fantasy Type-O, Final Fantasy XV, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Wonderflick, The Last Guardian, Shenmue III
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: August 01, 2013, 12:45:36 PM »

KP Alert! - Episode 005 -- KOJIMA PRODUCTIONS - HIDEOBLOG (English)

"Featuring special guest Donna Burke, a first look at the lyrics to the "Sins of the Father" (E3 Trailer) and more!"

Kojima being motion captured -- Source(s): All Games Beta / https://twitter.com/HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN

Jay Tavare will play Code Talker -- Unofficial Metal Gear Solid Site

« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 08:53:35 AM by Yggdrasil » Logged
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: September 06, 2013, 09:11:50 AM »

KP Alert! - Episode 006 / MGSV: TPP - Character Creation Behind-the-Scenes -- KOJIMA PRODUCTIONS - HIDEOBLOG (English)

Kojima Productions Los Angeles Studio Officially Opens -- All Games Beta

from Unofficial Metal Gear Solid Site:

Metal Gear Solid V will still contain 'stupid jokes'

Confirmed: Next-gen versions of MGSV to be shown at TGS

New Metal Gear Solid V info and screens from the LA studio opening event
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 12:50:50 AM by Yggdrasil » Logged
Lard

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: September 07, 2013, 06:15:50 PM »

So are MGV and Ground Zeroes two games or not?

And what are the release dates?

For some reason I was thinking that one of these was going to be a launch title for next gen this fall.

I avoid online multiplayer because my brain still works.
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: September 07, 2013, 06:38:24 PM »

Ground Zeroes is said to be the prologue while MGSV is the main portion with open-world elements.

And what are the release dates?

For some reason I was thinking that one of these was going to be a launch title for next gen this fall.

Is still too soon to ask for a release date since KP still has a bunch of work to do. Doubtful that you'll see a release date at TGS.
kyuusei
Mr. Lightning Bolt
Administrator

Blame the dragoon.

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 08, 2013, 01:07:36 PM »

Going by past Metal Gears (or at least Rising) we won't get a release date for a while. My money's on E3 2014 before we get one, and it coming out next winter at best.

NANOMACHINES, SON.
Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: September 08, 2013, 01:43:10 PM »

Ground Zeroes is said to be the prologue while MGSV is the main portion with open-world elements.

I suspect it'll be like MGS2's Tanker/Big Shell, except with less "Hey, have a Raiden instead."/"La Lu Le Li Lol!"/Strapping plastic explosives onto Otocon's sister's butt (maybe), and more Pacifica Ocean bullshit, causing Time Paradoxes by shooting Revolver Ocelot, ridin' through the desert on the side of a horse with no name.

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: September 08, 2013, 02:31:25 PM »

from Unofficial Metal Gear Solid Site:

Kojima on the way Quiet was received

Some photos of Kojima's second day at the new studio

Going by past Metal Gears (or at least Rising) we won't get a release date for a while. My money's on E3 2014 before we get one, and it coming out next winter at best.

Well, I guess the development of MGO3 is gonna make the wait a little bit longer. The studio in Los Angeles is said that is gonna take charge of that portion of the game, I'm really curious to see how they handle the multiplayer this time.

I suspect it'll be like MGS2's Tanker/Big Shell, except with less "Hey, have a Raiden instead."/"La Lu Le Li Lol!"/Strapping plastic explosives onto Otocon's sister's butt (maybe), and more Pacifica Ocean bullshit, causing Time Paradoxes by shooting Revolver Ocelot, ridin' through the desert on the side of a horse with no name.

I don't want any of this crap in this thread man. Thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: