Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 31, 2014, 02:17:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
329986 Posts in 13523 Topics by 2179 Members
Latest Member: Lian_Kazairl
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Squeenix, going forward...
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Squeenix, going forward...  (Read 6408 times)
salinger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2006, 08:42:28 AM »

wow!!! stop stop guys. first eusis i Apologize for the awful expirience you just have :) i think i speak hebrew in english words :) i wil do me best to improve and to the subject i didnt believed square wil give the wii the really bigger titles but chrono is big enough to show support and impact the fans to buy it and so "be fair to all systems"  we all have to wait and see brother.

gast: i just understand how seriously bad my english is when i read your sentence "Katou never touched the Dragon Quest series" i know he didnt i didnt say that what i said was they maybe not use toryma for cross because he!! was busy with dragon quest 7 at the time!

now about the issue with the artwork you probably right but i remember that there was no single clue why they put the artwork even gamespot say that i remember well. whatever is belong to the past..

and i have to say i enjoy from cross and truly love it yet it could be way better if kato make the characters more memorable that it hurt the game imo. according to my secret "sources" (interview with him) he not devlop the characters simply because he dont have force for it and give the team to did that part ... and he writer for cryin out loud!! that why i said it too much for him to do this all alone he admit yet i love his work after all.
gast if you want i wiil search the interview for you to see.

Hidoshi: the chrono series is maybe dead but there one huge difference it not dead because it worse in sells it did because square chose not to touch it for unknown reason that not dead for me and with the wii trigger wil back to the public memory and imo cross "faild" because what i said above on the artwork and the characters not good like they could be you free to not agree with me i love you anyway haha
ps. i got what you mean about the " romanticising" i feel i do exact the same hehe
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: